Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:00 PM
WAHM Regular

I prefer to shop online because it saves a lot of time.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Awesome WAHM

I prefer shopping online now... much more convenient, and I can search for coupons before shopping
Old 08-28-2018, 09:23 AM
WAHM Regular

I live 3 hours away from Denver (where I grew up) because the rent is cheaper and with my business I can work anywhere there is reliable and fast Internet.

The downside is shopping choices.

For my son's back-to-school, we made a trip to Denver like we often do for that to get him clothes and shoes. He wears a men's size 15 shoe which you can only find at big and tall men's shops that often he doesn't like the styles so I often order his big shoes from a website called www.oddball.com which has shoes in name brands like Nike and New Balance up to size 18. They usually have coupons for 15% off which pays for the shipping.

I have my cat eating Royal Canin food which isn't sold at the Wal-Mart that is somewhat near me so I order it from Petco repeat delivery which has free shipping.

I just ordered a 10-speed bike for my son who is 6'5" on eBay because had the frame size of 62 cm that would fit him and no one else did.

So sometimes I order online for convenience, other times it is for necessity, but mostly so I am not driving for hours. I have not ordered food online except for receiving a box of Omaha Steaks as a gift once. I want to try those new chef meal order kits sometime but haven't crossed that bridge yet.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I'd prefer shopping on line about 80% of the time. I find better deals this way and I don't have to fuss with the crowds.
Old 09-30-2018, 03:05 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Prefer Online

I prefer to shop on line because I like to throw a bunch of stuff in my cart and then take the time to sort through and see what's necessary or not. Also I have a toddler and there's no way to shop for clothing with her lol.

Since pregnancy however, my body has changed and now I find it hard to guesstimate my size accurately, so in a lot of ways it is better for me to shop in the store and try everything on.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyandMe View Post
So with the internet we are now able to make purchases online. So which do you prefer shopping online or going to the store to shop for clothes shoes and other stuff?
It depends on the product you want and the situation when you want. But in a general sense online shopping is best when it comes to discounts and offers as it saves my time & money both. So I always prefer for the online shopping...
Old 10-04-2018, 08:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Definitely prefer to shop online! Unless it's jeans! lol