Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-03-2015, 01:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh, it depends! I'm not a "retail therapy" type of shopper, so if it's crowded and there's too many people, I definitely prefer online shopping! My husband is the shopper in the family.

I find that there are some items I want to buy from a particular store, and one of those is online only.

I also find that sometimes I can save money buying online, for instance, I will try on clothing or shoes locally, but may find a better sale price to buy the same thing online.

I know there are cities where you can even do all your grocery shopping online, but for me, I really like looking at the meats and produce before I buy them, so that's something I prefer to do in person (I did have a bad experience ordering meats online, my order was not delivered promptly, and I did not realize part of my order was spoiled until I opened the packaging to cook my Thanksgiving turkey -- that bad boy got hustled straight to the outside wheelie bin! That was an expensive and smelly learning experience).
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Online Definitely!

I prefer to buy online. Mainly because where I live the selection is very limited and I like to have exclusive items. I will take something back to a store though. Otherwise.....online.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered WAHM

Online. The selection is bigger and I can easily compare prices. Plus I don't like to deal with crowds.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Registered WAHM

It depends. For clothes I'd rather go to the store. I like to try things on before I buy. But if I'm buying beauty products or kitchen products, I can buy that online.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:12 PM
WAHM Regular

If I can, I shop online. The only thing I really shop for in the store is groceries...and clothes...cause let's face it, EVERY time I buy clothing online it never fits
Old 07-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Honestly I love shopping online!! I am on a first name basis with my UPS guy and my mailman LOL My kids and I love getting fun mail, instead of just bills and junk!!
Old 08-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Super WAHM

I prefer going to the mall, since all i do everyday is sit on my computer because of work, every once in a while i go out and shop, also i can try things on me when i go to the store just to make sure everything fits well on me
Old 08-09-2015, 07:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Online!!! My local grocery store has now started online shopping and I will be checking it out! You can even order online and they will have it ready for you to pick up if you decide you want to do that! I might try both!
Old 10-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Smile

When buying clothing for myself I have to go in store. However everything else I buy online. It's easier. Ships to my door and is kinda like Christmas when it arrives
Old 10-14-2015, 05:17 AM
Super WAHM

Default Either/Or?

It depends on what I am shopping for. I prefer to try clothes and shoes on before purchasing. Not everything fits the same. Alternatively if it is something I know will fit properly, and I can get it cheaper online, then, yes, online works.

There are so many variables and it is truly an item by item basis as to what way works best for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Tags
corrugated box online, packaging boxes