Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:42 PM
WAHM Regular

I met my husband at a bar..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Registered WAHM

My co-worker and I took the same bus home everyday. On day, my husband was on our bus and he knew my co-worker through his ex. After that bus ride, he called my co-worker to see how he could met me and the rest was the history....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:29 PM
WAHM Regular

We met online about 10 years ago. Exchanged emails and later on started chatting online. This went on for more than 2 years. We got married and now have 3 wonderful boys! We still chat online sometimes.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:50 AM
WAHM Addict

HI! Never know where will you meet your future! It was rather unexpectedly for me. I was in the park with my pets and my "Future" was there as well! I guess that our dogs where the reason for our first talk. Now we are still together!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Great Topic

I love hearing your stories! WOW!

I was in my lower 20s, unmarried. I had heard of a SINGLE new minister that was coming to a church not too far from us. Not to the church I attended. One evening we decided as a family that we would go hear the "new minister" and we did. I was going with someone at the time in a long distance letter writing relationship at that time. Dates my age!!!! lol!

Well that night as I sat in the congregation and the new minister came up to the platform, I said: "Hum not bad!" I knew nothing about him other than he was single so my mind started racing with questions! What about this..., is he this, does he this, how, when, when. etc...

I shook his hand on the way out and that was it for a few months. I started praying about him and little did I know but he started praying about me! A few months later he asked me out and now we are history...
Old 09-29-2009, 07:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile work

I met my husband at work. He had overdrawn his account at the bank and I helped him fix his problem he had overdrawn his account he had gone to Mcdonalds for lunch so his $5 hamburger was going to cost him about $60 dollars so I felt sorry for him and helped him out. And that is about all she wrote and now I cant get rid of him (ha, ha)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:27 PM
WAHM Addict

I meet my DH at work in 1998. I was new there and had to "shadow" in different houses within the company we both worked for. Honestly, I liked DH as soon as I met him! He told me (cause of course I asked) that he was dating someone---that sucked! Didn't see him again (only seen him once prior) until we were out bar hopping about a year later at the same place...found out he was still with that GF but not happy now... perfect timing for me! I moved in on that and even played nice to soon to be ex GF! DH and I were were frick and frat from that day on... Didn't take long to rock that boat..a few months later I moved into his place and in 2000 we bought a house together, had 2 kiddos and still together...
Old 09-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Cool how we met

in high school through friends
Old 09-30-2009, 06:11 AM
Super WAHM

I met my husband at a little Dairy Creme I worked at. I was 18 he was 27. He asked me out, 2 months later moved in together for a couple of years then married. Have been together 25 years, married 23, have 2 wonderful sons! Life is good.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Super WAHM

Default Hubbie

He was a friend of my brothers all through high school and basically lived at my house. He always had a girlfirend, I always had a boyfriend. Then high school ended, groups went their own way. One night a few friends of mine were hanging out and he was there, too. After a few drinks he asked if he could kiss me, I said no because then one thing would lead to another then we'd hate each other and then I'd have to kill him. He kept pursuing me after that and after about a month I finally gave in & kissed him. Here we are married with 2 kids 9 years later.