Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Super WAHM

I am grateful for my family. For an understandhing husband who understands me wanting to be a stay at home/work at home mom and who gets excited over my accomplishments.
Judy

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Super WAHM

My family[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2007, 09:06 PM
WAHM Regular

I am thankful that I do have a job even if I do have to get up and go out in the cold to it. Some people do not have a job. I am also thankful for the chances we have to try online businesses from home.

Discover a Completely Different Approach to building a business![img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]http://www.payitforward4profits.com/judy55
Old 01-25-2007, 06:47 AM
WAHM Regular

I am thankful for my job and my kids
Old 01-25-2007, 11:36 PM
WAHM Regular

This group of people is SO AWESOME that it is Jan and we have kept this going! Lets keep it going all year shall we?[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

I am thankful for:

my health and that of those I love

my amazing family and friends

our blessed lifestyle

freedom
Old 01-27-2007, 12:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Wow, a two parent household, safe travel and understanding that a Believers work is never done when it comes to helping others.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:42 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm thankful for my beautiful son.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img] He brings more joy to my life than I can express. Every day he climbs on my lap - at least once - and says "I love you mom", and puts his cheek up next to mine. Hmmm.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:51 AM
Registered WAHM

I am thankful for my faith, my family, my beautiful dog, "Pedro" and last but by no means, least, my wonderful husband who by his very nature allows me to be me.</span>[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img] This is such a huge gift to me after all the "controlling" influences in the their various forms in my life in the past!!</span><br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(153, 0, 204); font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(153, 0, 204); font-weight: bold;">I now have the freedom to work online which is the thing I love most because it allows me to meet all sorts of wonderful people like the fantastic WAHMS in this forum and also because we can live anywhere in the world and I can still market my business and keep in touch with my nearest and dearest around the world!!

My fondest wish is that everyone in the world feels as blessed as I do.

Viv
</span>

Old 01-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Wow! There's a ton to be thankful for! First and foremost, I'm thankful for my salvation. No matter what, I'm going to spend eternity in heaven with Jesus! Second, I'm thankful for my family. I'm blessed with two wonderful sons and I thank God each day for them. I'm so grateful for my health. I'm perfectly healthy with no issues. I've been blessed with a great lifestyle and way of life. I'm grateful to be an American. We enjoy so many freedoms and blessings that many people in other countries don't have. I guess I could go on and on but I'll end with this...when I'm feeling a little down, I just take a moment to pause and meditate on my blessings and it usually takes my mind off of what I was feeling down about.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks to the Internet that made it possible for us to share our views in such a large scale throughout the world.