Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Thankful for: 3 horrible car accidents, no scratches; couple horrible illnesses, still here; plots set against my life, non-successful; born quite ill, 25yrs. later still here; you might call it luck, I call it Blessed by the Lord God. Thankful for all these things. But the one thing I am most thankful for, is the opportunity I have been given to build a business that will make me financially free. Not everyone gets this. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2006, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

I am thankful that I have joined this forum. This forum makes sense, and I understand it. There is also a wealth of knowledge to be had here.

Now if I can find out how I get the 5 stars on one post that would make me happy today.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2006, 01:00 AM
WAHM Regular

without a second thought, FAMILY.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered WAHM

My relationship with Jesus Christ! Want one? Click Here!

[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2006, 02:54 PM
WAHM Regular

im thankful for my:
1.God's love and patience
2.family
3.friends
4.food and shelter
5.just about EVERYTHING!!![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2006, 07:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Natalie, your quote (#1)is the best quote I heard all day. I'm sure you were led to write it for someone who needed to hear it. That is something we all need to be thankful for.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:30 AM
Registered WAHM

[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]Hi I am new to the forum I would like to say I am thankful that my family as well as my self are in perfect health, and each day is exciting, and never the same as the day before.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm thankful for the great opportunities the internet has brought me.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 04:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I am thankful for my good health and the good health of those around me that I love and care about.I am also thankful for the roof over my head,the food on my table and the clothes on my back.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Registered WAHM

THIS IS A GREAT QUESTION..that many of us Might not really think about what the real answer is...oh yes..there are the many things many of us think as being thankful for..like our health...our homes..our beautiful children given to us by GOD....YES...I am Thankful for the saviour Jesus Christ..He is My saviour..I prayed to him at age 11 to forgive me and to Take me to heaven when I die,,or as Christians we believe..Christ can return at anytime to take his People home...I Love what CHRIST did for me...He gave me a new heart and as I get older more and more I appreciate the fact I had a Christian Mom and Dad who took me to church regularly and That has changed my life,,here and for Eternity.....I will be with The Lord Jesus Christ for Eternity...I hope all of you that read this...have given thought to these things....GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....SUSIE