Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Registered WAHM

I am new at this forum thing but ready to read and learn as much as I can. Also, will share as much practical advice or opinion. Thanks for these topic generators.

Densil Neufville
Free Instant Access To Our Step-By-Step Internet Marketing Success Guide, FilledWith Internet Traffic Generating Secrets That You Would Normally Pay $1000's Of DollarsTo Online Gurus To Learn http://densil.payitforward4profits.com
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 07:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I am another who is home because of health reasons. My two teens both have special needs and a lot of appointments, plus I have health problems myself and often need to juggle doctor appointments for myself and the kids. When I worked a conventional job, my stress level was through the roof because I was always worried about asking for the necessary time off. I love being home, although I've had to try several different home-based jobs to find the right fit....
Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
WAHM Regular

I've been home since my son was born four yrs. ago, and I love it!
I always wanted to be a WAHM because I wanted to be the one to see my son grow up, and do those cute, funny, and sweet things that little boys do. I wanted to enjoy time with him and not have to worry about how he was being treated while I went to work. It's been the best decision I ever made plus I am also homeschooling him! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi my name is
Sycamore this is my first post. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this caring forum. I have 1 son. I need to supplement my income and want to work entirely from home. I am great with phone work and have a good voice and enjoy people. I do not have much PC experience.I can type do searches but don't have or know windows excell. Some of the things required at virtual call centers. Can any one direct me to a place that I can do something like this or take orders and fill them. I sure would appreciate any help and need the income so badly. Blessing to you Sycamore
</font></font>
Old 12-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi my name is
Sycamore this is my first post. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this caring forum. I have 1 son. I need to supplement my income and want to work entirely from home. I am great with phone work and have a good voice and enjoy people. I do not have much PC experience.I can type do searches but don't have or know windows excell. Some of the things required at virtual call centers. Can any one direct me to a place that I can do something like this or take orders and fill them. I sure would appreciate any help and need the income so badly. Blessing to you Sycamore
</font></font>
Old 12-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi my name is
</font></font>
Old 12-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Sorry I don't know why two of my posts appeared I clicked it only once? Sycamore
Old 12-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi my name is
</font></font>
Old 12-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Hello Ladies I am also new to the forum and my goal to become a full time SAHM is because I have a wonderful family and want to be able to attend school functions and be there in their times of needs not just when my work schedule allows it!! I have been in Passion Parties for almost 2 yrs now and LOVE IT!! I was able to pay for my wedding with it and plan it all by myself and I think that in the future life can only get better when I wont have to rely on outside jobs to get the bills paid!!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Registered WAHM

I have been a SAHM for 2 years and I have recently become a WAHM. It seems there are so many of you out there doing this successfully. It's hard to envision where my business willbe a year down the road or for that matter 5 years down the road but I am doing this for my 3 children (6 years, 4 years and 6 months old). Being able to take them to school and pick them up, go on field trips and summer vacation those are the highlights of being at home regardless of the sacrifices.