Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnextreme View Post
Hi Lainie! Thank you- that does help a lot. I'm not good at telling things other than how they are exactly, which is my problem. It's kind of why I am hesitant about pursuing this path.

I have a question for you though. You said that you don't go into health or death issues. I have never foreseen death in anyone or how they will die. Is that something that you can pick up instantly? I've always wondered if some psychics can tell how someone or when someone will die as soon as they meet them.
I can tell you that I have felt/seen animals die, I have felt people pass over at the time of their passing, of course seen and spoke to many, many on the other side that have shown me how they have died. I have felt an illness that could cause death, but I have not received a time frame. My guides are very careful about how much info is given. God(in whatever form you see and know God) warns us, and I am paraphrasing, that we should not obsess on neither the time nor manner of death. In this, I gather that my guides, being entities of the light, respect and honor that which God warns.

I want to offer that you can be open to ask me anything. I would be honored to help you on your journey to hone your skills.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I give them the truth good or bad some like this and some get very mad but I never sugar coat readings
Old 05-15-2014, 10:34 PM
Registered WAHM

it does get easier with time!
Old 07-18-2014, 08:19 PM
WAHM Regular

From a customers point of view, I would want to be told everything. Honesty is key. That is why they came to see you - for the truth. And if the truth isn't what they wanted, then that's just the nature of it all. Just be compassionate like everyone has said.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Consulting business

Are there any threads related to starting a consulting business?

Tags
psychic, tarot card reader, tarot card readings