Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-11-2013, 05:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Hiring for Psychic Text Chat Service (additional informtion)

Since the owner of this company has not reached the number of posts she needs to post a website and email address for potential texting ops, I offered to do it for her. I have worked for this company and can vouch she is very legit. This is a great company who values their ops and thus a VERY low turnover rate for ops. If you are interested please read and follow the instructions below:

NZ Psychic Chat is now hiring. We are a New Zealand based service and been operating for 7 years. We are sms texting and soley Psychic texting not adult texting. Great working conditions. Making a real difference to our customers and competitive pay rates .25c per text plus bonuses. Rota hours and need people that are flexible. We are rostered on new zealand time zone so please check our times before applying. We really need readers to work between 7am and 6pm nz time zone. For an application please email [email protected] our website is www.nzpsychicchat.com

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I tried clicking on the link to the website but nothing came up. I would be very interested in this. I have been selling psychic readings online for many years, first on eBay before they banned them and now on Etsy.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Default question about hour requirements?

I went to your site and emailed for more info, but it's bouncing back? Thanks

Last edited by Reiki_Light; 11-20-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsisRose View Post
I tried clicking on the link to the website but nothing came up. I would be very interested in this. I have been selling psychic readings online for many years, first on eBay before they banned them and now on Etsy.
have you tried some online stores and i have a few links to some live chat sites