Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Location: Near San Diego...20 min from beach which is heaven for a Cancer.
Default O my gosh

I just posted about this...just this moment under psychics support group before I saw a thread like this. I feel totally frustrated. I agree with all the ones saying it is bull****. We do this for a living and my guides taught me long ago that there needs to be an exchange of energy. On the computer that is money. I know what you are all talking about!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2013, 03:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Location: Near San Diego...20 min from beach which is heaven for a Cancer.
Default What about the Big O

Did you say they advertise that they will get a FREE READING??????
Old 01-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Registered WAHM

Well, the first part of it is when there are trolls come in and just wasted them by having drawn out harassment, you could ban them but they find a way now to get back in due to glitch and the temporarily non function of the feature, and then chase away your normal paid clients. If these trolls were not disruptive, I don't really mind but they have gotten to a point of affecting business. I don't know if they get that it is really bad karma for them. When they intentionally wish others not well with their business by being disruptive, they will reap the same in their non virtual lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshrcat1971 View Post
I made the mistake when I first started of answering a yes/no question for free...and unfortunately someone else came in the free chat room while this was going on (multiple people can be in the free chat). I refused to answer any other questions for the first person, but the second person started demanding I answer a simple yes/no question for her as well. I got a little mad and said no more free information, period.

The first person left in a huff, telling off the second person and blaming her for ruining everything. Of course, the second person left. I'm just glad they have to pay in order to leave negative feedback, or else I'm sure I'd have gotten big black marks, LOL. After that, I made a policy to not answer ANY questions, no matter how simple.

Now, I don't mind telling people how I do my readings, or the types of readings I offer. Heck, I don't even mind talking about the weather! But if you're going to ask me to read cards for you, you better be willing to pay for at least three minutes of my time.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Registered WAHM

I find the free loaders disgusting. Especially, the ones that pretended to be "nice" and then go very persistent wanting free reads, they can just go to H_LL in my dictionary
Old 02-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Yes, in some of the ads, where they broadcast the free chats, the type in text is "click here for your free consult..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenslight View Post
Did you say they advertise that they will get a FREE READING??????
Old 02-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Registered WAHM

If there is anything that can be done to cause great ____________________ to free loaders and their love ones,
that will be the MOST amazing and wonderful thing on earth!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I do some freebies but only if they are repeat customers