Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Location: Near San Diego...20 min from beach which is heaven for a Cancer.
Talking PaytonKey

I would just work. And I would go with the credit card thinigy. Yes,you will be paid or at least I have been paid. And I get totally confused with the payment schedule. LOL I just have a trusting soul I guess. I work my *** off and then if I don't get a notice of payment every 2 weeks then I would get suspicious. But even then it would take me a while to notice. My husband is always amazed at how clueless I am at keeping track of payment. Ilove money and I love making money but I just work and work and expect to be paid. LOL

Trust me, I would be vicious if I learned I was not being paid. I have a black panther for a Power Animal and I am a terror when threatened or wronged. If I really care.

So my advice to you is to listen to me. You will be paid and consider going the Pioneer way for payment.

Helen
Mataya

PS. So glad you decided to join Oranum even if you are more competition. :-/ LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Oranum Psychics

A have a Very good expériences with Oranum psychics, many psychics There talk just for talk and earn money but, There Is someone true There. He make me bluff, his a Great Psychic MYRRAHEL.. HE IS THE BEST. YOU NEED TO TRY HIM GUYS !

Tags
mataya, oranam, planet straz, starz psychic, starzmataya