Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Registered WAHM

What great insight. Yes, I have noticed a few "frumpy" looking people. Even some with the TV on in the background. I don't know what is going on with that. I would choose someone who was more put together. I am so scared I won't be any good at it myself. But I need to just go ahead and take the leap I guess.

I will try to prepare for the next week or two. I don't really need a lot of money right now so I may just try Oranum at first.I made a profile there already.

Could you please look me up Helen? I am under ckfrost for a username. Hope to see you soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2013, 04:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Location: Near San Diego...20 min from beach which is heaven for a Cancer.
Cool Workihg on Oranum

Hi Christine,
I actually went into someone's room yesterday and they were having a somewhat angry conversation with someone on their PHONE. IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM. IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE LOL!!!! I just happened to mention it in the admin support room on Skype. I swore to myself I would never do that but I could not help myself. This guy sounded far too sure of himself (and I am being kind) in his description and I was feeling mischievous. Yes perhaps that was tattling but maybe I was saving some poor person from having to sit through that bull****. I even commented 3 TIMES to his behavior and was IGNORED. Yes,I was a naughty girl.

I would be glad to drop by your room. I will let you know when I am there.

Helen
Old 10-29-2013, 01:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Do you think they are strict with their minimum hours? I think I would give this company a try but the minimum hours may be too much for me right now, I have young kids and it's hard to find time that is quiet. I am always tempted to try them, it looks so interesting and challenging.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Strictness on Hours

Hi Christine,
I am not sure how strict they are on the hours. I know that that is what I aim for and sometimes I make it and sometimes I can only get 12 in. I just do my best. My brain gets fried doing this intuitive stuff. lol I am STILL resistant to meditating. My teachers and my Spirit Guides say to go into the resistance and try to explore it and so now...even typing this...I do. There's a reason for it being there. I expect it is some childhood stuff. My childhood trauma was weird and storybook like so I just never know the effects it could have.

Hope this helps,
Helen
Old 10-29-2013, 09:48 PM
WAHM Regular

It does help, thank you, you sound very gifted, I feel a gentleness and honesty surrounding you. Your clients are lucky,

<3
Old 10-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Christine,

Watch your words, "Is it better or worse to work weekends."

Ouch, when you even think negative, you are cursing yourself and your prosperity.

Expect great, clients chatting with you.. And they'll show up. Like attracts like in the universe.

Good luck,

Betsy
Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystics View Post
It does help, thank you, you sound very gifted, I feel a gentleness and honesty surrounding you. Your clients are lucky,

<3
Thank you. You are very sweet. I hope my clients feel lucky. LOL
Old 11-29-2013, 08:13 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default not a fan

I've been doing readings online for 12 years now, and started watching Oranum when they first came on board to see if it would be worth signing on.

I saw what it has to offer and it's not for me. People picking their nose, fighting, some appear with "bed head" others look like they don't care. I think the whole site gives the profession a bad name. If one is going on a webcam then one should look good as Helen said....

I have chosen not to work the site. It's just not for me.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Cristina,
I about died the other day. I went into a psychic room...I actually was thinking of getting a reading....I was out of uniform. This guy was on the phone and talking loudly into the phone. Okay, now I have to admit there have been times when I have needed techie help when I have thought I have been off camera when I am on camera and my husband is in the pic. THAT IS NOT GOOD. But I was in his room and making comments about his behavior and he did NOTHING to address me. He should have kicked my ***. This looked so bad for for us that work hard.

I am finding that I have a following at 5-6 am every day. Yes you heard me right. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. Plus I get up an hour and 15 before that to get my makeup on and fix my hair and make this old body look presentable.

So I totally get how it is not for you. I think you are in every place that I am in. You have that wonderful pic. I really am working on getting a cool web page of my own. I think it is cool that you know what is right for you and what is not and that you won't sell yourself short.

I actually had a place tell me they were interested in me working for them but they had to wait a couple months because they were in a hiring freeze. I did initiate contact and ask if he was sure he did not want to hire me sooner...so I may have been too eager for him. Then, he didn't contact me at the agree upon time ...oh and to make a long story short he was unhappy with my behavior and decided not to hire me but did not have the balls to tell me directly. How bad is that for a hiring person? Anyway that was a rant.

Good fortune Cristine...you deserve good things.

Helen
Old 12-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Payments?

Hello everyone!

After doing some research, I decided to join Oranum. So far, my experience has been wonderful; the support team on Skype is very reactive and helpful in my experience.

I'm still considered "new" with the mandatory .99/min cost. I haven't logged in for several weeks due to moving, family issues, holidays, etc. although I plan to start working again shortly.

My main question to those who have been with the site for a lengthy amount of time is in regards to payment. I selected checks to be issued, as I am based in the US. But I cannot find anything in the psychic center to show that payment has been issued.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but payment is a month out. So for a pay period ending Dec 15, payment would be issued on Jan 15. Or have I read the terms incorrectly?

One of the reasons I've held off of doing more sessions is that I'd like to see a payment before committing lengthy amounts of time. As I'm sure others can related, readings can be extremely draining, as can keeping conversation going in Free Chat. I am exhausted at the end of a session and want to know I'm going to actually be paid for my time before I invest so much of myself in the sessions.

Regards,
Peyton

Closed Thread

Tags
mataya, oranam, planet straz, starz psychic, starzmataya