Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Super WAHM

Default Well, I didn't get hired

Psychic Source didn't hire me. I'm a little bummed, but it's okay too. I really don't care for phone work anyway. I just need to find something I can do and thought I could use my gifts to help others. Now I feel like maybe I'm not meant to there at least. I do other work at home things, but I like the idea of helping people with my work.

Oh well,
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggergirl View Post
Psychic Source didn't hire me. I'm a little bummed, but it's okay too. I really don't care for phone work anyway. I just need to find something I can do and thought I could use my gifts to help others. Now I feel like maybe I'm not meant to there at least. I do other work at home things, but I like the idea of helping people with my work.

Oh well,
Don't give it up girl! Blessed people like you will find their place soon.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Im sorry they did not hire you. Before I worked at source I worked at asknow.com you can apply at Circle of Stars they give any gifted reader a shot and are a bit less strict with the hiring process.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Banned

That's bad luck don't give up though - if you want to do it then you WILL!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Psychic Readers

we need psychic readers...very busy site ! If interested please send full name and state to: [email protected]
Old 02-01-2012, 09:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Didnt get hired????/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggergirl View Post

Oh well,
....sorry to hear you didnt get hired..........what kind of other things do you do to make money at home? I have a couple different businesses I do from home because I like the freedom of working from home.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Didnt get hired????/

Just stick with it. We need gifted people in this world. you will find the right place for you.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
....sorry to hear you didnt get hired..........what kind of other things do you do to make money at home? I have a couple different businesses I do from home because I like the freedom of working from home.

I have other things too. I write fiction as well as some article work and still am pursuing reading. I still read at the chat sites. I was just really looking for a something that could help more. It'll be okay. It always is.
I can't change the situation, but I can change how I look at it.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Super WAHM

You might also try Keen dot com, which does phone and email readings (though I am not sure about the option to provide email readings only) or liveperson dot com which provides phone, chat and email readings. There is an option to provideall three (phone/chat/email), or just chat/email. There is apparently an application fee associated with registering as an expert with liveperson, though.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicmedium26 View Post
Im sorry they did not hire you. Before I worked at source I worked at asknow.com you can apply at Circle of Stars they give any gifted reader a shot and are a bit less strict with the hiring process.
May I ask what was your experience with Circle of Stars? I was also recently hired on by them and just getting started. Any suggestions as to peak login times to gain a customer base? Thanks!