Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Super WAHM

Default Bitwine and Oranum

Hi everyone,

I just started to read online again after a bad experience and have to say, I'm loving Bitwine. I love the chats instead of the phones and I've had some really great clients so far.

I also am starting at Oranum tomorrow, but wonder what your thoughts are on this one. It's video chat and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Some of the other forums are saying they are doing well and have some good traffic. I just wondered what you guys thought about using the video cam feature.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Registered WAHM

I've never heard of those before. How does bitwine work I dont have a twitter or facebook page would it be worth it how do I get customers. I signed up for the other one and am still waiting to hear back. I'm a little nervous with cam readings too but I think we all need to break free from our shells and try it!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Super WAHM

I've only done a couple readings for bitwine, but they were good chats. I cut off at 3 min for free stuff and that helps. The part I like the most is that you get the money the same day. It goes right in the paypal account.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Oh maaaaan. I keep trying to remind myself to get my bitwine set up and oh, you know how it is. Moooootivation! It's good to see you say nice things about it. I know there in the beginning it was pretty dead- so it's encouraging.

...I also wanted to say that I am honestly just LOVING Oranum. I thought cam-work would be difficult or awkward but it's awesome.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herabonne View Post
Oh maaaaan. I keep trying to remind myself to get my bitwine set up and oh, you know how it is. Moooootivation! It's good to see you say nice things about it. I know there in the beginning it was pretty dead- so it's encouraging.

...I also wanted to say that I am honestly just LOVING Oranum. I thought cam-work would be difficult or awkward but it's awesome.

Herabonne: Gosh, I just posted about the same service right before. I was scared of cam work as well, but it's all fun!!
Did you get paid by them so far? I'm a newbie on Oranum, and want to know if they are realiable. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I do some recruiting for Oranum, and yes, they pay on time, every time.

Just wanted to share!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:24 AM
WAHM Regular

I haven't been paid yet, because I have been kind of warey- which, well, was just because I hadn't heard much from them so I was focusing on other projects that I KNEW were a sure thing. I decided to give it a real full go starting today though, because honestly I have not heard anything bad about this company. I do have enough that I'd make payout this go 'round, but I am a little confused- will I not get this pay until the 25th of next month? The wording on the pay section makes it a little confusing to me.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:26 AM
WAHM Regular

....and I got my bitwine set up FINALLY. Lol I'm just....debating on what to do there. Maybe an hour or two a day wouldn't hurt to give it a shot?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herabonne View Post
I haven't been paid yet, because I have been kind of warey- which, well, was just because I hadn't heard much from them so I was focusing on other projects that I KNEW were a sure thing. I decided to give it a real full go starting today though, because honestly I have not heard anything bad about this company. I do have enough that I'd make payout this go 'round, but I am a little confused- will I not get this pay until the 25th of next month? The wording on the pay section makes it a little confusing to me.
As I know, you are right about the Oranum payments. Well, I don't care until they pay me on time.

Bitwine has lower traffic IMHO.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
WAHM Regular

If it's your first payout on Oranum, then there is a 1 month wait before payout, then their cutoff dates are explained in their terms on the site, but once you reach that first payout, then, if you are working every week, then you will get paid every 2 weeks.