Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Newbie Empath! Please Help!

Hello All!

I am an Empath and would like to become a professional. I seem to be really gifted at love and relationships. I have applied at all of the big places, but am nervous about the test readings. Basically, I want to engage people in deep discussions about their struggles and give intuitive advice based on their circumstances. My clairvoyant abilities are limited- I can predict outcomes of current situations and offer alternative, but cannot "see into the future" per say. I am a very gifted Empath, but who hires intuitive advisors that don't predict?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Start your own business

I suggest that you start your own business and set up a paypal account. Most psychic lines want someone who can read the cards and give quick answers. Check out Keen or Live -start from there. And may you be blessed as you use your gifts.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Last edited by murphy27; 10-10-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default I think you should go for it.

I worked for psychic source and it is great experience. Just be yourself and tell the person what you are getting... it took me two times to get on with them and then it was easy. You should ask to get on the online chats too. I hope this has helped.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with shellybelly advice and also with murphy27 since I feel like in your case you should start by giving some free reading to gain confidence and experience over the topics you want to start growing yourself professionally. For it will provide you with enough feedbacks to let you know your weakand strong areas. And if you feel total confident about your abilities etc. than better go with shellybelly advice alone.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Texting instead of phones

I really prefer texting instead of phone work because I feel like I have a little more time to really get a feel for the person and what is going on. The phones are too quick for me and I feel rushed to answer quickly and I wonder if I'm giving as good of a reading as I should.

Dawn
Old 12-21-2011, 08:38 AM
WAHM Regular

I have a free 10-minute video at my site that shows you how you can get started as a reader for several different psychic lines...REAL jobs (no paying to get on board), as well as free and paid ways you can strike out on your own.

I hope it helps!
Old 12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
WAHM Regular

fiverr.com is another good place to get some experience. You only end up receiving around $3.50 per job but you can put up your own terms and get some practice in plus maybe only answer one question for the price. It gives great links back to your other sites if you want.

Good Luck
Old 12-21-2011, 08:01 PM
WAHM Regular

fiverr.com is okay but please note that it takes up to 13 days to get paid after posting a gig that is purchased. By no means a way to make a living unless you're just looking for a few bucks on the side.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 PM
WAHM Regular

fiverr is a way of marketing your skills through one gig. You set up one gig, then you have other, more valuable services that you charge a normal rate for. It's a way of getting a new client, and then upselling them with your other offers.