Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Question about what to expect from a reading

I am not a psychic,even though I have had dreams that indicated things that happened later or in one case stated to me what would happen and it did. But my question concerns this. I got many readings over the past 3 years regarding a broken relationship. The majority said he would be back at some point, timelines varied from a few months to several years. I just found out that his current girlfriend is pregnant. This dashes my hopes of him returning to me but two psychics told me that will still return and one told me that she still doesnt think Ive seen the last of him regardless of the circumstances.
Have I been led on with false hopes? Or should I still think in the back of my mind that he will return to me someday? I hate to think that I spent so much money and this prediction will not be happening. But when someone asks for the truth and gives this kind of info that the girlfriend is pregnant, would they still keep saying "Yes hes coming back"?
Im not asking for a reading here, I guess Im asking just what does a psychic see when they see the return of a past love? And can we count on those predictions? I feel so disappointed that so many little predictions came true and that so much was picked up on concerning traits of this person and quirky things that should never have been mentioned but they were. Also, one reader told me the name that he called me when we were together. So why would they see him returning if it looks so apparent that his life is going into a completely different direction?
I understand this is your "break room". But I am just trying to understand and I hoped that someone here could help me to understand what is being seen in the psychic readings. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 06:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi there! I advice you to just take psychic readings as a source of entertainment otherwise you are going to get too much dipressed in your life. Just do whatever you think is good for you as it comes in your life. Ignore the rest. Ultimately you are supposed to follow your brain not any guess. Psychic just get visions of possibility one might have in his/her life. Additionally there are so many fake psychics in this field who are currently there to make money only without actually knowing about how psychics connect with spirit world or can see things using their strong sixth sense.
God bless you with wisdom and right path to move over.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered WAHM

Thank you Murdoch, At least one person stepped up to answer my question. Even though it is quite depressing, lol. I guess after 3 yrs of readings and me being honest with the psychics as to the circumstances and me feeling that the relationship must be over, they kept insisting that it wasnt the way it looked. I guess I was taken for a ride and spent way too much money trying to find peace. Its really sad that people would feed on someone else heartbreak just to make a buck. Ive always tried to do the right thing by others but after being taken for granted by so many people, personally and now professionally, I hope they reap the rewards that they deserve. Because if their predictions were not true predictions of things that were actually going to take place, then they shouldnt call themselves psychic or tell someone that this is going to happen. Its just not right. It keeps women like me hanging onto false hope and missing out on some great opportunities because we were told to hang in there. And we took them literally. I feel so foolish as do some of my other friends.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Dear Victim:

I believe psychicaddicts.com has the support group you need. Not so sure if they can help with the "give me a reading that's not really a reading on the ripoff readers to see what they really read when they gave me the reading that ripped me off", thing.

Here's your free reading. You knew the truth, people told you the truth, and some of those honest people were readers. You shopped around for the lie you preferred and got what you paid for, then found out coming to reality hurts just as much now as it did the first time.

Don't pay another reader to ask what I really meant by this, I meant exactly this.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello Empathic Heart, I would like to thank you for you advice and your very unempathetic answer. I see that youre a reader at Keen. I tried that line also and it only took one call to know that they were fakes. I was in no way looking for lies, the only readers that ever got anything at all right were the ones that said there was a future with this man, no matter what it looked like at the present. Of course we want to believe that and in my heart of hearts I felt it to be true, but I thought it was wishful thinking on my part. The ones that described unique things to my life and my person were the ones that said the positive things. Maybe it was all a trick, who knows. I just know Im through with readings altogether. I will trust my own intuition from now on.
I did go to the site you suggested, psychicaddicts.com. The page listed more psychic lines to try, haha. Only one listing for a support group, sort of. It was more a psychic bashing party stating that all psychics are fake. Maybe psychics should list themselves as something other than seers of the future. Maybe just someone to talk to when you dont have anyone else to understand or listen. As the bashing site said, true psychics shouldnt even charge for this gift, they should be ready and willing to help others and not try to make a buck off of such a wonderful gift, I do believe in psychic ability, but I dont believe that there are thousands of people with this gift. Lets face it, there werent that many prophets so why would there be that many psychics. Stick a fork in me, Im done.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered WAHM

BTW Empathetic Heart, I think youre a real smarta**. I dont appreciate being called "Victim" and I did not ask for a free reading.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:50 AM
a_friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpathicHeart View Post
I believe psychicaddicts.com has the support group you need. Not so sure if they can help with the "give me a reading that's not really a reading on the ripoff readers to see what they really read when they gave me the reading that ripped me off", thing.

Here's your free reading. You knew the truth, people told you the truth, and some of those honest people were readers. You shopped around for the lie you preferred and got what you paid for, then found out coming to reality hurts just as much now as it did the first time.

Don't pay another reader to ask what I really meant by this, I meant exactly this.

WOW! A little harsh in my honest opinion.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Thank you a_friend. I thought it was harsh also. I was not asking for a reading. I was simply asking what psychics see that make them think a certain thing is going to happen if it isnt really going to happen. Those of us that dont have that kind of intuition try to understand what they are seeing when we do hit upon a real psychic. I just thought it was very strange that so many saw a final outcome for me that was the same as the others and they got this vision without input from me. I was just confused but this unempathetic heart really destroyed my faith and caused me to think there is no such thing as psychics. My intuition is probably just as good as theirs. Oh well. So much for psychic readings. I would think a true psychic would be willing to share as much as they could to help others to understand the messages they receive.