Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Pregnant WAHMs

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile So I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

Hello there!
My name is Haley. So yeah I think I am pregnant! I didn't get my period last month and its already the 16th of this month and still nothing. My boobs have been hurting for a while and I keep getting cramp like feeling in my uterus area. I swear I'm hungrier but it could be my imagination. I took a test a couple of week ago and it was negative. Although I think it was too early to tell and it was also a dollar at the dollar store. I've been pregnant before a couple years back but unfortunately it didn't work out.=[
Would there be other reasons for my boobs to be hurting like this?
Please give me your thoughts. I truly do want this to be the case. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. 5 in April and I love him very much. We plan to get married soon.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:10 PM
WAHM Addict

I think you should go see a doctor and have them do blood work. That way you don't have keep wondering. Although you are late women do experience pain in their breast and cramps before they get their menstrual and during. I wish you all the best!
Old 11-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Registered WAHM

I found out that I was pregnant when I did the uzi. I found a good doctor and an excellent clinic with modern and high-quality equipment such as https://bimedis.com/search/search-it...ound-equipment. I often didn't have my periods, although I was not pregnant. But if you are pregnant I want to congratulate you!
Old 11-28-2017, 02:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley Osborne View Post
Hello there!
My name is Haley. So yeah I think I am pregnant! I didn't get my period last month and its already the 16th of this month and still nothing. My boobs have been hurting for a while and I keep getting cramp like feeling in my uterus area. I swear I'm hungrier but it could be my imagination. I took a test a couple of week ago and it was negative. Although I think it was too early to tell and it was also a dollar at the dollar store. I've been pregnant before a couple years back but unfortunately it didn't work out.=[
Would there be other reasons for my boobs to be hurting like this?
Please give me your thoughts. I truly do want this to be the case. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. 5 in April and I love him very much. We plan to get married soon.
Congratulations Sweetie
I would say go to the Doc and explain to him that you have had complications before. They can be in a position to help. I am sure!