Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Congratulations, keep us posted how things are going.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2013, 07:53 PM
WAHM Regular

congrats and welcome!! you will find lots of great info on these forums.. It all depends on what works best for your situation and what kind of work you are looking for...

I decided to go with direct sales so that I could socialize and host parties that allow me to get out of the house!

I have a 10 yr old an 11 month and 1 due in november so having some party time is necessary for me

good luck on whatever you decide to do.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi and congrats! I was originally due in August as well with #2 but she's decided to be a stinker and I will be having her this coming wednesday.

Personally, I plan on staying with my current FT job mainly because of benefits and the fact that I do actually love it and the people I work with, but I do direct sales as a way to make money on the side as well to guarantee my family's stability should something happen (like my situation now where I've been in the hospital for 5 weeks today and will be out of work at least another 4 - I've been able to sell to my nurses and online here and keep an income! I still have my job but it's unpaid leave now that I've exhausted my vacation/sick/personal).

PM me if you have any baby questions or any questions about direct sales. I'm with a jewelry company that I absolutely adore.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Welcome to this forum. You can make unlimited commission and residual income in a
network marketing business. You can work at home and market your business on the Internet.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I am also pregnant and expecting my second child. And enjoying the easy part of the pregnancy. As I am currently in my 23rd week. And due on the 2nd of December.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Congrats on your first baby. Its great that you are looking to work from home. But make sure that you follow an exercise routine so that you have a safe pregnancy. Wish u good luck.
Old 09-24-2014, 02:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Congratulations and welcome.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello everyone, Iam also new to this forum I'm 35 weeks pregnant and expecting my 2nd child.I'm also looking for tips. I;m working on my home biz so hopefully I don't have to return to work after my baby is born.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofbaskets View Post
Hello everyone, Iam also new to this forum I'm 35 weeks pregnant and expecting my 2nd child.I'm also looking for tips. I;m working on my home biz so hopefully I don't have to return to work after my baby is born.
Congratulations - I am also expecting my 2nd child and I am 33 weeks pregnant so a couple of weeks behind you!!!!

I am a full time blogger and internet marketing consultant and already work from home with my husband and its going to be interesting for us to see how we juggle everything. I remember I was working from home when my son was a toddler and I just used to work on an evening while he was sleeping.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile thanks for welcome me

nice forum well sharing peoples are sharing with each others_________-