Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited by Kelly M; 11-21-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 08:24 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi there!!!! I am 25 weeks prego with my second baby girl!! My first just turned 1 this past Friday.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Christina,
How are things going? I have three kids 1, 5, and 7. They are a handful. Our 1 yr old and 7 yr old are boys and 5 yr old is a girl. We are hoping for another girl but we'll be happy with either. Do you know what you are having?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Kelly,

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 10 and I am 38 It was quiet the surprise for us. We were not "planning" on having any more children. I really want a girl this time, however, I feel like it is another boy. Truly, we will be happy with either as long as we both are healthy.

Shana
Old 06-29-2009, 08:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Not me! That's a good thing! Congrats to all you soon to be mommies for the second (or forth) time!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:10 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hey Kelly,

You certainly have more experience with pregnancy than me ) It had to sneak up on me for me to try it just one more time (LOL).

Shana
Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Super WAHM

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first. I've been around WAHM quite a while, though I wasn't a mom yet. I never noticed this board til today. I'm actually digging around the internet looking for a place to swap maternity clothes. I've gotten some cute things given to me that just aren't my style or won't be weather-appropriate when I'm big enough to wear them.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Awesome WAHM

I LOVE being prego I would love to keep having more children but untill my business picks up and my hubby finds a better job he says this is it for a little while But we'll see I just keep telling him that whatever God Blesses us with we will take and he won't give us more than we can handle!! I am the eldest of 9 so maybe that's why I enjoy having little ones!! Good luck to everyone with their pregnancies If you are interested I would love to share how you can have your own business as well. The company I'm with allows you to will it to a loved one, this way my children can inherit my business and any monthly checks will continue to go to them!!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Super WAHM

Hi, I am almost 25 weeks pregnant. I was so sure this pregnancy was a boy but a few nights before my ultrasound I dreamed I was having a girl. Low and behold lol I am having a girl. I have a 3yr old daughter also. I am so excited to be expecting again!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm due December 19th. 2 of my tests have come back positive for downs syndrome, so if anyone else is in the same boat. Please, message me or give any advice you have.