My Layla is here!

• I was put in the hospital last Monday night(Oct. 20th) in the evening. I had to have two rounds of anitbiotics for groupB strep that i had. The following morning the midwife broke my water and uped the pitocin. After 5hours of strong contraction and 4 pushes i had my Layla Nicole at 1:32pm. on Oct. 21st weighing 6lbs. 10oz. and 19"inches long. I will post pics soon. We are doing fine! My only complaint is sore nipples with breastfeeding cause she is a strong feeder. Also my legs are very "heavy" after the epidural. I dont understand why but i know i will be more mobile with time!
  • Kelley CONGRATULATIONS!!! [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]
    My legs were the same with the epidural last time,took a week roughly for them to feel 'right' again.

Welcome baby Layla Nicole!!! [img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img]
  • Congrats girl! I'm so hating you right now cuz you only had 5 hours of labor! LOL

And for the nipples, use lanolin. I forget the name of the company since it's in the living room right now. It works wonders since I have an intense sucker as well and I pump too.

Welcome lil Layla!
  • Congrats on Little Layla!!!

See, I knew you were gonna have your baby and leave me huge, preggo, and all alone!! lol
  • Congrats!!

I haven't been able to come to the forums recently (makes me procrastinate too much...), but I thought I'd check in and see if anyone had their baby yet.

You're not alone laprincess. I'm still with ya. [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img] I really thought I was going into labor last night, but then it stopped.

Love,
    Shannon

• Quote: Congrats!!

I haven't been able to come to the forums recently (makes me procrastinate too much...), but I thought I'd check in and see if anyone had their baby yet.

You're not alone laprincess. I'm still with ya. [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img] I really thought I was going into labor last night, but then it stopped.

Love,
    Shannon
    I noticed you have not been around that much. I was beginning to wonder if you had your baby yet.

Glad to know I am not alone!! I can't wait to have this baby!