Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default Plexus Slim, how well does it work?

I am hoping to start a discussion on the product Plexus Slim. Let's share successes, suggestions and advice on using the product.

For those that are unfamiliar with Plexus Worldwide Products; Plexus slim is their core product that has made them so popular. Plexus Slim is designed as a drink that you mix from a packet and take in the morning when you first wake up, or 30 minutes before any meal. It was designed to lower blood sugar levels which in turn keeps your appetite in check and helps you lose weight. It is healthy as it contains only natural ingredients and no stimulants.

Personally, I love the taste. I have noticed a great improvement in appetite control. It gives me the edge I need to control my cravings and actually take the time to make something healthy instead. I have never been able to gain this control without some sort of stimulant! It seems I take a few bites of something and I feel totally satisfied.

Any questions? Results? Advice?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Not only am I losing weight and inches, I am also sleeping better since drinking Slim. I was having terrible problems with insomnia. It's awful to have to navigate through your days when you are only getting 3 to 5 hours of sleep each night.

I am so happy to be able to fall asleep easily now! And, I'm not waking up at 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. only to toss and turn the rest of the night.

For this reason alone, I will continue drinking Slim every morning. I feel so much better!

Tags
diet, plexus slim, weight loss