Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Awesome WAHM

I know what you mean. I've built small businesses with other companies and products, which fizzled out due to over population, too many similar products on the market, or they went out of business. I've been leery to get involved again- but this product works. And that means more to me than anything-- I share it with pride!

Best of luck to all of us!

Kim
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

I agree with you ... I love that they actually work and that I am seeing so many losing weight and even signing up because they do work..
Old 08-17-2013, 06:56 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I just started recently myself because the product works for me I was only on the 7 day trial first and after just 5 days I had lost extra pounds that I have been stuck with forever it seems. I tried so many products that really never worked well for me until now. I just placed my first full 30 day supply and I'm excited to get it! Now I can share it with others because I am super happy with my Pink Drink and Accelerator I haven't tried any of the other products yet, but I will very soon!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:15 AM
Awesome WAHM

Welcome and so excited you are on the board with us vhawthorne that is what I love about plexus everyone is asking me not the other way around.. I have had to convince anyone to sign up as an ambassador.. Its been so crazy and I have team members that have been in many other companies also and they say the same thing.. We just keep shaking our heads lol
Old 08-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Registered WAHM

I am also a Plexus ambassador. I just became silver last month. Hoping to make gold by end of the year,but it's slow going up here in Canada. I live in smalltown Saskatchewan, so not a lot of opportunity to sell. But I am working on it
Old 08-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

PlexusinSask~ work your biz on facebook. I joined Plexus end of Feb. and didn't start openly promoting it until May 15th. I am very close to hitting Ruby if not this month I will for sure next month. I have built my whole business on facebook..
Old 08-23-2013, 11:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Wow, such awesome testimonies!

Jersey, Ruby huh?? That's AWESOME!!!! So you have built it on FB huh? I have heard that that is how several have done it and I DEFINITELY want to go that route. I'm tired of the 3ft motto and want to think outside the box
Old 08-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yes Its going to be so close. Not sure I will make it or not I have enough ambassadors but 50 of them our new this month so we will see if they do the 100 over their kits. Even if a few do it I should make it.. Just hoping I don't miss by 5 or 10 points lol.. I know I will have it next month
Old 08-25-2013, 11:25 AM
WAHM Regular

wow 50 new ambassadors this month! That's amazing! WTG!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thank you so much. I am now at 56 new ambassadors so excited