Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Super WAHM

Default Online catalog?

Hi!
I'd like to find out more about Pink Zebra! Not to join, just to purchase...after I find out more. Looks like you can do just 'melts' in the form of...sprinkles? OR you can do a candle like thing too. ??

It's late, so I just looked on someones site a very little bit. From what I saw, though, I'm interested! Our daughter is having an outdoor/barn wedding next fall also. Maybe something like this (here and there so the scent isn't too strong) would be pretty/nice. I didn't see any prices for anything where I looked (a little!) tonight. Reasonable??

Hhhmmm....now I'm thinking (and I really need to get to bed!)!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2013, 12:40 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi there I agree really late but my mind doesn't want to shut down tonight for some reason the Sprinkles are like beads that you melt and smell really good you can also order jars and make candle's too!! I will send you a PM with some more details then off to bed for me...
Old 09-25-2013, 07:34 AM
WAHM Addict

hi the barn wedding sounds like a lot of fun. Did you see that Pink Zebra was featured on TLCs Four Weddings? The winner also one of our consultants did a candle bar for her wedding favors. The guests got to make their own candles to take home with them. She had some of our sprinkles cartons on a table with the glassware which is our glimmer candles, and the guests got to mix and match the scents and colors to make their own. The candle bars / stations are fun for parties. Just and idea for you.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Super WAHM

Oh the sprinkles would be great for wedding decor. We have several colors/scents to choose from so you can match with the wedding colors or like Karen said the candle bar would work for party favors.

Old 09-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Grand WAHM

Thumbs up

Hello and welcome! Oh, I love Pink Zebra for weddings!
The TLCs Four Weddings - candle bar... Is a really cute idea.

Love it ♥ Teresa
Old 09-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Super WAHM

The candle bar DOES sound really cute!! I'll have to mention it to our daughter. Do you have monthly specials or anything? Do your sprinkles work with other (I won't mention the name!) warmers? I hate to replace what I already have, but would like to try some sprinkles AND would like to make one of the candle things. (I still like candles in the fall and winter, now that we don't have little kids in the house anymore! Warmers in the Spring and Summer when we're outside more and don't want to worry about forgetting about a candle.) What is your wax for the candles made of? Some candles (even Yankee) give me a headache. Thanks!! (Excited to learn more and give something(s) a try!)
Old 09-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Super WAHM

Hi!

We do have monthly specials. This month is buy our carton of Apple Pie (16 oz) sprinkles and get a jar of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (3.75 oz) half off. So the bundle would be $29.

The warmers are options but to get the best results with our sprinkles I would suggest you use Pink Zebra simmering pots or warmers. I have an S warmer and have used the sprinkles with no problem. The scent does not seem to release too fast or not melt all the way out. So that is up to you.

We do offer our candle jars and wicks to make your own sprinkle candles. They are so cute and I like that you can add more than one scent. I'm a candle person myself so that is one of the reason I decided to join Pink Zebra.

As for our wax, this is what is on the Pink Zebra website says:

Our laboratory technicians developed a proprietary blend of eco-friendly soy wax and dependable paraffin wax to capitalize on the best performing components of each wax.

The quality of our candles are of highest priority. Pink Zebra's Product development team specs each candle by fragrance to burn and perform cleanly and fully for your maximum value and satisfaction.

Made in America!

If you would like, I'm sure any one of us would be happy to send you sample to smell and that way you can see if it will give you a headache.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. If not I'm sure the other ladies will chime in.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:09 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Annette I just sent you a PM back answering your questions you had check through the catalog and see what scents you might be interested in and I will get them out to you ASAP.

I have a couple of those warmers you were talking about too they are so cute but some of our sprinkles don't really melt in them I think it's b/c they are made to work with their products like our are made to work with the Sprinkles I know they also tell ya if you use any other products in them it voids the warranty on them HTH's ~ Linda
Old 09-27-2013, 12:15 PM
WAHM Addict

hi warmers vary by company and although other warmers may work for optimal results I would suggest our warmers. Warmers burn at higher temperatures than others. I had asked this very question while visiting the lab in our Houston office. Here is the official response I got:

Here is quick explanation of why we should be selling our sprinkles in our warmers. from our "mad" scientist: our burners are designed to keep our wax liquid at between 30F-50F degrees above the melt point of the wax. Sprinkle melt point range is 126F-131F, so we want our burners to maintain the wax at a temp range of 160F to 175F. Using a competitor’s burner which is most likely designed for a different temp range can result in poor product performance.

As mentioned before we do have glimmer candle kits for those that like candle light. Soy burns cleaner not sure how it would affect you...
Old 10-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

i love these candles. they are so so cute. i decided not to go with this company because i have 4 small children and all of them would have my candle sprinkles all over the house before i could even turn around! lol but i will love this idea for partys or when they are older.
cute cute cute