Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-28-2012, 06:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Requirement to stay active

I am REALLY loving Pink Zebra but (don't make fun of me lol) I am a little (OK, a lot) intimidated by requirements to remain active. I just don't deal with pressure well. I know yours is only $150 every 6 months which might not be a lot to some, but like I said, personally, it just scares me a bit and puts me on edge. What happens if you don't sell the $150? Do they "fire" you and make you wait another 6 months to pay the $99 and sign up again? I'm guessing that would be the case, correct?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

No you dont get fired LOL! Just think 150 over 6 months is only $25 a month which is your personal product if you look at it that way! You wont have a problem at all! Feel free to PM me!

I thought the same thing and I had one party that qualified me in the first month... People get sooooo excited just like you are!

Happy New Year!!

Michelle
Old 12-28-2012, 08:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink

You're fired! Haha. I really meant do you lose your website and everything and then have to wait and sign up all over again? When you put it at $25/month that doesn't sound bad. Is it a rolling 6 month period or would it count to qualify in Jan and then again at the end of the year during the holidays? By the way, I'm hoping to sell much more than $300 in a year!! I'm just trying to understand all this. I promise not to be a slacker
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Awesome WAHM

Lol! Now that was funny! It's a rolling 6 months if I get your question. So if I sold $150 in January I am active through June... Like you said though you will be selling much more! Lol!

You don't lose your website after all after your free 30 days you are paying for it! . And it's a great site to send people to, easy to order and easy for you to keep track of everything... Much cheaper than an accountant lol!

I pm'd you again earlier. Feel free to email me with more questions! I love Jeopardy! Lol

Have a great night!

Last edited by MMShell; 12-28-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-29-2012, 03:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink Jeopardy!

OK so more Jeopardy questions: Can you ever lose your down line or title? What is the most popular product (besides sprinkles since I'm guessing that is #1)? How fast is the company growing?
Old 12-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Awesome WAHM

Lol! Ok so once you receive your title it is yours to keep. What can change is your paid as rank. So if you are an executive and did not fulfill the requirement you would be an executive paid at a consultant level. Make sense?

The only way you can lose your downline is if they leave the business.

Yes Sprinkles are number 1 and I would say because of that our Simmer Lights and Shades fall second. At least that's what I have seen!

We are growing at an amazing pace! Our goal to close 2012 is to reach 5,000 consultants and I believe last count we were approx 300 shy! This is in the first year of PZ. Our team has been doing over 1 million in sales each month now.

Lol. I hope that adds to your jeopardy winnings. Lol
Old 12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
WAHM Regular

No, I think it adds to your winnings! You have all the right answers! Lol
Old 12-31-2012, 08:59 AM
WAHM Addict

hi there just wanted to point out that $150 is the retail amount not your actual cost. You get 25% off. So its really $112.50 every 6 months. We have LOTs of items you can buy for personal use too, from soap to diffusers, wicked candles and our sprinkles.

Our company is growing fast yes. We are on a quest for 5000, our drive for 5 we are calling it. Kits are on sale this month to help us reach our goal.

Once you sign with us and say you don't do your $150 you just go inactive, no need to sign back up and get a new kit, just place an order and we can get you active again, just where you were before. We understand life happens. I think it's great the company does that.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh that's even better! This may be a dumb question, but how can you place an order if you are inactive? Or do they leave all that stuff up for you to access and just not count smaller orders until it reaches $150?
Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzibee View Post
Oh that's even better! This may be a dumb question, but how can you place an order if you are inactive? Or do they leave all that stuff up for you to access and just not count smaller orders until it reaches $150?
As Michelle mentioned in an earlier post, your website and back office stay active even if you're not, so you can pop right in there whenever and put in an order. Easy peasy! Hope you join us...only a couple more hours to take advantage of the discounted kit.