Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for responding RitrMom! Bizzibee- The kit savings has been extended through January.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 11:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! When do new kits come out?
Old 01-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

The new kits come out February1st. And customers will be able to order from the new catalog February 15th.. We are excited!!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM
WAHM Addict

If you really wanted to sign up now you can start working your business now and get in on the $25 savings on the kits!

The company will be offering consultants Early bird kits. More information on them is to come. I know there will be two kits at different price points that will provide you a sampling of the new items to showcase. But details of each kit will be later in the month. This is the first time, which is exciting and I think the marketing team has designed two nice kits for us consultants.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:51 AM
WAHM Addict

I'm going to jump in here! (Hi Michelle!) So the $150 every 6 months (less the discount) is cumulative and doesn't have to be placed in one order? So say January is a bust, but Feb picks up and I sell $75.00, then I place an order in April for another $75.00, that would be the $150 requirement? I feel like such a ditz. Just trying to understand. Also, what is the shipping on the $74 kit? The website is 9.95 a month after the 30 days free? Also, do you earn your commission up front or do you have to wait to get paid? I apologize for all the questions.

Last edited by lorah; 01-09-2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: added questions
Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 PM
WAHM Addict

I'm going to jump in here! (Hi Michelle!) So the $150 every 6 months (less the discount) is cumulative and doesn't have to be placed in one order? So say January is a bust, but Feb picks up and I sell $75.00, then I place an order in April for another $75.00, that would be the $150 requirement? I feel like such a ditz. Just trying to understand. Also, what is the shipping on the $74 kit? The website is 9.95 a month after the 30 days free? Also, do you earn your commission up front or do you have to wait to get paid? I apologize for all the questions.

hi lorah you are asking good questions. The $150 is cumulative correct, it doesnt have to be placed all at one time and is easily attainable just by buying items for your own personal use. The shipping on the $74 kit is $20.
You earn your commission from parties, the night of the show as we buy at our discount, and get paid the catalog pricing. If a customer orders via the website however, the company pays that commission out monthly to us. We get our full discount on website orders, and we do not pay any merchant fees for credit card processing the company pays that for us.

The website is free for your first month and then $9.95 there after. I think it is a great deal coming from a previous company that charged $25 a month.

No question is dumb. Ask away.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Lorah!! I put everything in the messages we exchanged earlier and now Pink Zebra is allowing you to pick either the current kit or pre-order the Spring kit with the same savings until the 24th.

The Spring kit will begin shipping February 1st!

Have a great night and we'll chat later!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzibee View Post
Awesome! When do new kits come out?
Hi!

I got so lost in our PM's because it copies the previous messages and we had so many! LOL...

The good news is you can pre-order the kits until the 24th with the $25 January savings.
They will ship the Spring kits beginning Feb 1st
Old 01-10-2013, 12:39 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Michelle,
Yes, you did answer my questions (all of them, LOL) Thanks so much
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorah View Post
Hi Michelle,
Yes, you did answer my questions (all of them, LOL) Thanks so much
Your welcome!!