Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Super WAHM

Default Kit credit for Pink Zebra

Hi~
I keep seeing people offering to give credit towards kits if someone signs up on their team. Is this within the companies guidelines? Why do I see it so much one week, then nothing the next week? I only ask because I have had several people offer it to me this week, with their deadlines being either yesterday or today. Also, this is usually against some company's policies. Just making sure that this is legit and on the up-and-up.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleshamrock View Post
Hi~
I keep seeing people offering to give credit towards kits if someone signs up on their team. Is this within the companies guidelines? Why do I see it so much one week, then nothing the next week? I only ask because I have had several people offer it to me this week, with their deadlines being either yesterday or today. Also, this is usually against some company's policies. Just making sure that this is legit and on the up-and-up.
Hi! I will PM you also,...

Many consultants offer private incentives... However the company kit credit is a bonus you can achieve that is $200 whether you sign up with the $99 or $199 kit..
Old 08-15-2012, 02:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Default pink zebra kit credit

hi, again, yes the $200 kit credit is offered by the company when you put in $1000 in retail sales within your first 60 days of signing. As for others giving kit credit, we are able to offer incentives to join our teams. We are not however to discount the price of the kit in anyway, this is why we offer personal incentives. I have done product incentives myself, more like a sign on bonus, and this is legit. Everyone runs their own promotions so you might see different timeframes yes. There are no official kit sales at the moment. The kits valued at 99 and 199 are great values in themselves!!

Hope you decide to join us!!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hi~
Hi there! Pink Zebras kits are awesome and definitely worth the value of $99 or $199!

Pink Zebra also states that consultants will be disqualified from any company offered incentives if they offer a separate incentive to join.

Example: if I was to offer you $ back on your kit, products, or anything else, I would be disqualified for the trip to Cancun!

Everyone needs to learn that Pink Zebra's kits and products stand alone and by discounting or offering extra incentives is just downgrading the products and company!

I'm a firm believer that if you are vested in a company and pay full price for the kit you are more likely to succeed because you will want your initial investment back!

Always Interview your Potential Sponsors! Yes just like we are applying for a job with you, because we are! What do we have to offer to you in the way of support? Training? Product and company knowledge?

I learned a long time ago that the closest person is not the best sponsor, but someone who abides by corporate rules and is successful with a successful team!

If my Team members aren't Successful than neither am I!
Old 08-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

What Angela said is true... I ask people interested in Pink Zebra what they need by way of support. Some do stress having a sponsor close by which isn't always the best fit either. Some look for a compatible relationship sharing the goals and business ethics.. And some are just so excited they come right on board! LOL

I myself interview the potential recruit because if I am unable to give them what they need I will find a sponsor closer to them that is most compatible whether they are on my team or not. Benefiting Pink Zebra as a whole is important because without the success of the company we would not be here. I love the fact that the extended team I am a part of looks out for the recruit first even if that means sending that person to someone else.

What makes it great about having a team that is spread through several states is that it allows room for growth as a whole. When you are spread out it gives the opportunity to expand your business further without over saturation.

Im excited to soon celebrate a year with Pink Zebra and even happier to see the records that they had a very nice increase in their first year. Being part of a team that is about everyone and not just one self is amazing, rewarding and refreshing!

I'm looking forward to the years ahead and meeting people from across the country!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Wise words coming from 2 veteran direct sales ladies
Too often the alure of a kit overrides the value of the business
in my opinion. As a veteran myself in direct sales and sadly having
many previous opportunities the need to find the correct fit is what
matters most to me and that also includes a sponsor or what I prefer to
call them my teammates. I do agree with talking to and discussing what
each person offers as far as what each intends to bring to the team. But in the end the business and opportunity is each persons own. Just makes it alot easier to have a supportive and encouraging upline. I live in KY myself and love the fact that PZ is made here and shipped from here and that the wax is also American made. Means alot to me
Old 08-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Awesome WAHM

Awesome ladies! That's the way to raise the bar on this profession and keep the integrity. I see too many unprofessional tactics in this industry.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for your responses. I completely understand and agree that a person should research their mentors, and that a person should invest in their business. I've been with several companies, and have sponsored people in the past; I'm a DS veteran as well! I just wanted to know, really, if it is allowed with Pink Zebra, and knowing that it would disqualify you from incentives, that doesn't really make it worthwhile! I wonder if people realize that, or maybe they haven't read the policies too closely??
Old 08-21-2012, 05:56 PM
WAHM Addict

Many people offer specials such as free sprinkles programs or a simmer pot etc. People do this for customers also when selling, its part of business and what makes each person unique. It is not against policy to do incentives or sales on say a gift set etc, and it doesn't make the person doing the incentive "unethical". One might advertise a special or might surprise a new team member with a gift to help them out or show their appreciation to them for joining their team. I have seen others posting ask me how to get your kit free? What makes this different? It doesn't.

I know some posters here have done sign on specials with discount on kits other than what corporate is offering, for example $25 off the kits etc. I know that is NOT allowed now and against policy.

I too have over 10 years experience in direct sales and know how important it is to click with a sponsor. Its not always about a persons location, or if they live close to the corporate office. Its about personalities. I know I love my team they are like a sisterhood. (we have men too LOL) and I am always a phone call text or email away. With that we are all here to help.

I love this company, and believe we should operate this board not to attack or brag but to be helpful.

Last edited by pinkpassion; 08-21-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Thanks for your responses. I completely understand and agree that a person should research their mentors, and that a person should invest in their business. I've been with several companies, and have sponsored people in the past; I'm a DS veteran as well! I just wanted to know, really, if it is allowed with Pink Zebra, and knowing that it would disqualify you from incentives, that doesn't really make it worthwhile! I wonder if people realize that, or maybe they haven't read the policies too closely??
You actually brought up a good point about people not always reading the policies. Many jump into the DS businesses without being fully informed.. I make it a point to let my team members know they have to read the policies and procedures and always direct them to view their back office.. If they keep reading they will understand the process.. Most of the time a DSer's questions can be answered right in their back offices..

I also like to use a few programs that allow you to connect directly online with the person and walk them through the back office if they need more guidance. It works great because they can physically see me navigating on my own computer no matter where they are located. Great tools to keep the process duplicatable.

Closed Thread