Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Success Stories

Would any of you "pink ladies" mind sharing your success stories? Specifically, how this company has improved your financial status. If you've been with other direct sales companies, how does your experience with Pink Zebra compare?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Danielle!

I would be happy to share. Pink Zebra has unique compensation plan features many others don't. I am involved in another direct sales company and enjoy the benefits of Pink Zebra's compensation. A key component I like is that the higher your personal sales the higher your commission is. $2,000 and above you earn 35%. Also you earn a 7% mentoring bonus forever on people you personal enroll in addition to a 3% override. So you are essentially earning 10% on your personally enrolled partners. There is infinite earning potential also. The bonus structure is beyond lucrative. The ability to earn a $200 kit credit with $1,000 in sales your first 60 days is amazing. You also earn Pink Dollars as your personally enrolled person climbs through the bonuses.

Pink Zebra has allowed me to eliminate bills from my budget while having fun. And it's only the beginning. I'd be happy to share more details via PM as this forum does not allow certain content. I can say I have had the same volume in PZ as with my other DS company and PZ commission was far higher.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and I look forward to chatting with you!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered WAHM

Would you mind pming me about this? I am considering making a switch...
Old 06-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Not at all. chat with you soon!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Banned

"7% mentoring bonus forever on people you personal enroll in addition to a 3% override. So you are essentially earning 10% on your personally enrolled partners" . . . 10% of their sales?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny87 View Post
"7% mentoring bonus forever on people you personal enroll in addition to a 3% override. So you are essentially earning 10% on your personally enrolled partners" . . . 10% of their sales?

Yes jenny, 10% on your personally enrolled! Its great!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny87 View Post

You will earn 10% of your personally sponsored recruits wholesale volume every month, which generally is 75% of retail cost. I love it and those commission checks were rolling in from the start! Can't say that I have gone one month without a commission check!