WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Photography & Design Arts (https://www.wahm.com/forum/photography-design-arts-328/)
-   -   Studies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/photography-design-arts-328/681491-studies.html)

lorah 01-23-2013 09:27 AM

Studies

Maybe that isn't even the right word, I don't know. Here is what I am interested in doing. I want to pick a subject, say cemeteries, or florals, or barns or whatever and I want to do a "study" in photography. Anyone have any clue how I would do that?

christent04 03-09-2013 11:01 AM

I would just spend more time taking different pictures of whatever you are interested in. For example, I have LOTS of pictures of sunsets. I love sunsets and want to try to get as many different shots as possible. I take the pictures from many locations, different times of the year, etc..

TommyH 03-10-2013 07:11 AM

Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.

AndrewW 03-10-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyH (Post 3093646)
Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.

Good question, was wondering that myself.

I think internet gremlins have been eating them.

christent04 03-10-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyH (Post 3093646)

You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.

TommyH 03-12-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christent04 (Post 3093728)
You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.

We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.

lorah 03-12-2013 10:12 AM

You're right Tommy! I just went back through and looked and they are gone! I know that I posted this topic and then asked again in a different thread. I thought it was marketing but nothing is there.. How odd? I wonder where they went?

christent04 03-12-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyH (Post 3094604)
We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.

Ah, okay. I just noticed the marketing thread where Lorah asked about choosing a study, etc. I just assumed it was that one because there was a conversation about studies under the marketing thread.