Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonegreywolf20 View Post
Ok. I finished with the assignment. I was extremely nervous since there was no formal training, but I followed the check list and got it done. There were a couple hiccups, such as I used the max resolution for my camera which is something like 4272x2848, when they wanted more around 3000x2000 or so. I had set my camera last night, but when I switched it to automatic, it ended up bumping the resolution back up to max.

Hopefully it won't be an issue.
Can't just resize it afterwords? Easy enough to do, even batch wise if there's a bunch.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2013, 10:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewW View Post
Can't just resize it afterwords? Easy enough to do, even batch wise if there's a bunch.
I'm not sure that they would want me to do that considering it could possibly be seen as tampering.

They aren't in over the weekend and you are supposed to upload them within three hours. So I uploaded them and they can correct me if it's not right.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up OnSource

Hi, just joined this site, seen it years ago but was too busy with "real" life to do anything. I am interested in this OnSource from you post and have now had my application accepted, hoping it will get me a little extra bucks. Thanks for all the posts!
Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 AM
WAHM Regular

I received an email yesterday from OnSource rating my assignment and I received a 5.0/5. So there was no need to resize my photos.

They even gave a little note saying that I did excellent work and notation.

So I passed the QA evaluation and I am waiting for the status to be marked as accepted by the insurance company.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
I received an email yesterday from OnSource rating my assignment and I received a 5.0/5. So there was no need to resize my photos.

So I passed the QA evaluation and I am waiting for the status to be marked as accepted by the insurance company.
Congradulations sounds like you are doing good with it.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:

That's great to hear. I would like to add this as an egg but afraid I am already to busy to pick up anything additional. Would like to hear more on how many jobs/opportunities arise from this relationship.

Do you mind sharing how much time you spent overall the 3 hour deadline might be hard for me to get them uploaded. Was it worth your time for whatever they pay?
Old 10-22-2013, 08:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
That's great to hear. I would like to add this as an egg but afraid I am already to busy to pick up anything additional. Would like to hear more on how many jobs/opportunities arise from this relationship.

Do you mind sharing how much time you spent overall the 3 hour deadline might be hard for me to get them uploaded. Was it worth your time for whatever they pay?
I spent about an hour on site taking pictures and making notes, which I can probably cut down time wise once I am not so nervous and can just fly through what has to be done and about 30 minutes uploading and writing out the notes.

So total of about 90 minutes for $25. I don't think it was that bad overall and I will continue on with them. So far this is the only assignment I have done.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
I spent about an hour on site taking pictures and making notes, which I can probably cut down time wise once I am not so nervous and can just fly through what has to be done and about 30 minutes uploading and writing out the notes.

So total of about 90 minutes for $25. I don't think it was that bad overall and I will continue on with them. So far this is the only assignment I have done.
That's not bad if they keep you busy or you have other things going on. Guess would also depend on the mileage you have to travel for the job as well.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
That's not bad if they keep you busy or you have other things going on. Guess would also depend on the mileage you have to travel for the job as well.
They said that most visual inspectors average two jobs a week. So far I have had one since early September.

This latest job was only 8 miles from my home, but anything over 10 miles from your home is an additional .55 cents per mile on top of what you're getting paid for the job itself.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
They said that most visual inspectors average two jobs a week. So far I have had one since early September.

This latest job was only 8 miles from my home, but anything over 10 miles from your home is an additional .55 cents per mile on top of what you're getting paid for the job itself.
That's good to know. I might have to keep this in the back of my mind in the event that things slow down and I need something quick to make a little extra cash.

Tags
field agent, mystery shopping, photography