Studies

• Maybe that isn't even the right word, I don't know. Here is what I am interested in doing. I want to pick a subject, say cemeteries, or florals, or barns or whatever and I want to do a "study" in photography. Anyone have any clue how I would do that?
  • I would just spend more time taking different pictures of whatever you are interested in. For example, I have LOTS of pictures of sunsets. I love sunsets and want to try to get as many different shots as possible. I take the pictures from many locations, different times of the year, etc..
  • Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.
  • Quote: Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.
    Good question, was wondering that myself.

I think internet gremlins have been eating them.
  • Quote: Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.
    You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.
  • Quote: You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.
    We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.
  • You're right Tommy! I just went back through and looked and they are gone! I know that I posted this topic and then asked again in a different thread. I thought it was marketing but nothing is there.. How odd? I wonder where they went?
  • Quote: We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.
    Ah, okay. I just noticed the marketing thread where Lorah asked about choosing a study, etc. I just assumed it was that one because there was a conversation about studies under the marketing thread.