Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Studies

Maybe that isn't even the right word, I don't know. Here is what I am interested in doing. I want to pick a subject, say cemeteries, or florals, or barns or whatever and I want to do a "study" in photography. Anyone have any clue how I would do that?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Super WAHM

I would just spend more time taking different pictures of whatever you are interested in. For example, I have LOTS of pictures of sunsets. I love sunsets and want to try to get as many different shots as possible. I take the pictures from many locations, different times of the year, etc..
Old 03-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.
Good question, was wondering that myself.

I think internet gremlins have been eating them.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christent04 View Post
You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.
We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:12 AM
WAHM Addict

You're right Tommy! I just went back through and looked and they are gone! I know that I posted this topic and then asked again in a different thread. I thought it was marketing but nothing is there.. How odd? I wonder where they went?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.
Ah, okay. I just noticed the marketing thread where Lorah asked about choosing a study, etc. I just assumed it was that one because there was a conversation about studies under the marketing thread.