Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Perfectly Posh Knosh Supplements

I am loving the new Knosh line of supplements! Very Sleepy is my go to for a good nights sleep and So Perky is awesome in the daytime! Have you tried them yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2020, 02:34 AM
Registered WAHM

What health benefits can Posh Knosh Supplements can offer, I'm intrigued with this supplement.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Registered WAHM

I've heard a lot of things about those supplements, but I've never bought it. Is it worth to buy them, has anyone tried it already?
Old 04-30-2020, 08:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Posh Knosh Supplements

Hi, I thought I would give you a little more information on the supplements. I personally use them... the gummies have been a lifesaver for me for nights when I can't sleep. So Perky is a great natural energy pick me up and Happy Candy helps my mood. Being vanity supplements...they each offer something pampering for your skin also. Each product also has a matching skin stick for even more support. Posh offers a buy 5 get 6th free coupon on most products. Mix & match different products.. Very Sleep gummies and skin stick are on sale this week!

HAPPY DANCE- 100% natural raspberry lemon flavor and uplifting ingredients like passion flower, German chamomile, hops, and valerian root, this drop was made to support that feel-good feeling whenever you need a little calming down and cheering up. VEGAN.

VERY SLEEPY - get a great night’s rest with melatonin while renewing your skin overnight. Natural sleep aid , improves your body's natural sleep cycle. 100% natural yummy strawberry flavor and natural color

SO PERKY- Powered by naturally based energizing ingredients, like peppermint leaf, caffeine, green coffee, and vitamin C, this deliciously flavored mint julep focused energy drink mix perks up your energy level and skin .A vitamin B cocktail helps boost energy, fights signs of aging, hydrates, and provides nutrients for beautiful skin and hair

Hope that helps a little!

Tags
knosh, perfectly posh, perfectly posh consultant, perfectly posh products