Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Perfectly Posh

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:54 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Thinking Out Loud

I am so blessed to be part of a business I am passionate about and proud to represent a company that uses quality ingredients. I am also proud that my company encourages people to know their ingredients. This new catalog is amazing, and the best yet!

But more than a company I love and fully trust and support, I am so happy that Posh has created jobs and reopened factories in the USA---people are going back to work because of this small pampering company.

I am feeling so blessed and proud to be Posh. And oh my goodness....this spring/summer season is going to rock!!!!

Posh on, tribe!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2017, 05:37 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default New Catalog Favorites

Our schedules have been so busy since the new launch that I have been much slower on trying the new products and sharing with my VIPs, but a few standouts so far for me:

Go West---this mask did wonders for my stressed skin after just one applications. Love it!

The new hand cremes---I usually find one or two I like. This time i can't pick a favorite---summer scents rule!

Ditto that with the body scrubs.

Going to try Envy This mask this weekend---see many raving about that one and also going to start trying Hips Don't Lie.

Between the fun 70s and 80s packaging and the whole pampering experience, I am in love with this catalog!

Favorites for you so far?
Old 02-21-2017, 08:52 AM
WAHM Master

I only purchased the small TK this time, but really wanted both LOL but so far I LOVE the Pineapple Pick Me Up face mask! It smells like a fresh cut pineapple and made my skin soo soft. It is neat because it's a clear mask and washes off easily when time. I also tried the Two to Tango BFYHC and like it as well. I think it smells a bit like Fruity Pebbles! lol
Old 02-21-2017, 11:28 AM
WAHM Fanatic

The Pineapple mask is a huge hit for me, too. Go West seems to be another standout. I do not like orange scents, and the orange oil in this one is not normally a good one for me, but I can put up with the orange for the results, and this mask is a home run.

I need to try Envy This soon as I see many raving about it. And the Do the Conga hand creme is hands down my favorite handcreme ever--and I adore Lil Snarky and still miss It Girl, but this one? Wow! I love it, but I do tend to like tropical scents.

Actually, I like all the hand cremes in this catalog, and I thought I was more of a fall/winter scent person, but this catalog packed in a lot of good surprises for me.

Tags
#funjob, #paidtopamper, #perfectlyposh, #poshsquaddiva