Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Wildtree

Here's a recruitment special you probably have never seen:

My wife is a Senior Team Leader with Wildtree and I assist her with her sales and marketing efforts. This recruitment offer is specific to her (for you won't find it with any other Wildtree sales rep). She is looking for people that are serious about growing a business and making sales, so here is my offer (I'll keep it as black and white as possible):

1. You join Wildtree as my wife's recruit.
2. Sell "X" amount of dollars of Wildtree products within 6 months.
3. My wife will give you a BRAND NEW Apple iPad.

You might be thinking "this guy is lying" or "this guy is crazy". Both are not true. My wife handed out a new iPad just last month. I can 100% prove it.

Point of the matter is this: I encourage you to review what Wildtree has to offer (all natural and organic food products). If you like what you see and you know you can sell, my wife would be interested in having you on her team. She is looking for performers.

Private message me for details. We can then discuss details including the amount of sales within the 6 months.

Bradley
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Default Avon January 2015

Spare time? Full time?
It's your time to shine with Avon!
Earn up to 50% - FREE website

$15 to join ALWAYS! You can even join ONLINE
Use CODE:
bhaynes to enter the site

One time startup fee for materials

NO parties
NO inventory
NO quotas
NO dress code
NO Auto ship of products
NO mandatory meetings
NO monthly Fee to make the bigger bucks

FREE online Training
FREE website

Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids are grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an Avon Independent Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities.

Even if you've never sold a product before, you can do it - with Avon. As the world's leader in anti-aging skincare, fragrances and color cosmetics, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right away.

Avon is a proven path to success for millions of Representatives around the world, from all ages, cultures and walks of life.

Approximately 6.4 million Avon Representatives in over 100 countries are enjoying these advantages - and so can you:
  • Flexible home-based business - Transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table.
  • Minimum start-up investment - For a little more than the price of a lipstick, you can run your own Avon business. ONLY $15 to Join and you can sign yourself up ONLINE.
  • Make your own hours - Be there when the kids get home from school, or launch a full-time business, it's up to you.
  • No required inventory - Instead, concentrate on selling and sharing Avonís opportunity with others for faster success.
  • Incredible earnings potential - Sell and share the opportunity with those you recruit and mentor for greater financial rewards.
  • Excellent opportunities exclusive to Avon - Enjoy product discounts, participate in the exclusive Avon Independent Sales Representative Savings Plan, access to preferred suppliers of health insurance, training, rewards and incentives, scholarships and more.
Ready to get started?
CONTACT ME now and lets get you up and running TODAY!
I'm here to help!
Old 01-14-2015, 10:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Initials Inc. Spring/Summer Starter Kit!!

February marks Initials-Inc's 10th Anniversary!!

Our Spring/Summer starter kit is available NOW. January 12- February 28 you can start your Initials-Inc. business with our new starter kit plus a bonus bag is included- our Signature Twist Lock Tote! ( $85 value) all for only $149 + tax and shipping. OR hold an Initials-Inc party and with $850 in sales you will earn enough hostess credit to start for FREE!

Attachment 6737

It is just the right time to join Initials-Inc. Spring/Summer launches Jan. 27. Hurry and join today so you can get your kit in time for our launch!!

25% commission on sales, great compensation program for leaders, Fabulous trip opportunities and our annual conference is in Orlando, Florida a DISNEY WORLD this coming July!!

Contact me if you'd like more info!

Cheryl

Last edited by cabimom; 01-07-2016 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default It Works! Giving Double Bonuses Till the End of March

Start up is only $99 and you can make your money back very quickly!
Have You Tried That Crazy Wrap Thing? | It Works
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IW WHY.jpg (65.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IW Double Bonus.jpg (75.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Super WAHM

Default Join Origami Owl and get free Jewelry

Join Origami Owl in month of February and receive a FREE Jewelry Pack ($70 retail value).

Click here to find out more about the opportunity and the business packs available:
Join | Origami Owl

Contact me for additional information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (80.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by JodiO; 02-05-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Lemongrass Spa

Start your own Lemongrass Spa business and begin enjoying...
excellent income
free products
booster bonus kits
Jump Start rewards
recognition from your director and Home Office
and friendships to last a lifetime!

February 2015 enrollment offer: Upgrade your kit for only $10 Enroll with the Consultant Success Spa Kit for $139 and add a Customized Sheer Minerals Starter Kit (item J7710) for $10, you save $39! Or choose to enroll with the Sheer Minerals Makeup Success Kit for $169 and add an Herbal Foot Kit (item T3933) for $10, you save $29!

First 30 days of your replicated website for free when you join with either the Spa Success Kit or Sheer Minerals Makeup Success Kit.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Super WAHM

For a limited time, you may start your Cloud 9 Parties business with $450 worth of product for $79.

We also have our seven alternate options. With so many choices, why wait?

The Marilyn Kit - $299 ($1207 value)

The Rita Kit - $99 ($319 value)

The Bettie Kit ($199) ($650 value)

Transfer Kit Option #1 - get Bettie for $99 (valid with direct sales experience in last 90 days)

Transfer Kit Option #2 - ask for details

Host-to-Rep Kit - host a party and join for $19

Pay-As-You-Go Kit -- $199 spread over 4 payments

And don't forget about the Direct-to-Management Program! With so many options, there's no reason to wait any longer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ava Kit.jpg (52.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Join Scent-Sations (Mia Bella Candles) for $24.95 in February!

Do you love scented candles? Me too! I love the flickering light of candles and I want my home to always smell amazing.

Mia Bella gourmet candles change the whole atmosphere of a home. (I'm a real estate agent, I know!). But we also have melts, bath & body, car fresheners and skin care products! This is a simple business that is fun to share. No parties required, you have 4 different ways to earn.

Oh yes!, And NOW for the month of February people can enroll for $24.95 and they will get 20 points that they can use to buy products that they want to try for their initial start up!**

* Website is free for first month.
**Points are good for 90 days

Join Scent-Sations and Start Selling Mia Bella Candles Today!
Old 02-22-2015, 08:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Join Younique for only $99

This month's special is FABOO! Join Younique for only $99.00! You receive everything you need to get started making money fast.

$216 worth of Younique's best selling products
3D Fiber Lashes
Uplift Eye Serum
Refreshed Rose Water
Lucrative Lip Gloss - Luxe
Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eye Liners - set of 3 (Perfect, Pristine, Prim)
Shade Stick for Touch Mineral Cream and Powder Foundations and BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
White Status Charm (on purple ring)
Free business website
Instant Access to the Younique Virtual Party Systemô (start hosting parties immediately)
$25 USD in Younique Cash on your birthday, annually
PayQuicker Younique bank account
Presenter Guide

All of this comes in our signature black faux leather, embossed Younique case

You'll also receive $14 in Younique cash.

If you haven't seen our 3D Lashes, you won't believe your eyes!

Donna DeSalvo
Younique Presenter
Old 03-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Pink Zebra march Business kit special

Pink Zebra March Business Kit Special is just in time before the April release of our new product category called Soaks! Up to 20% off of your kit this month!

Tags
pink zebra, scentsy, velata