Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

I am looking for motivated sellers to join my Sass N Frass team. No quotas, no autoship, no nothing. Just pay a onetime startup fee (under $40) and you are good to go. Get paid daily and participate in challenges every day to earn various things to help you further your success. If you want to work for one of the best direct sales companies contact me today. Everyone who joins my team will get $10 from me.
Sass N Frass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recruit.jpg (30.1 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Default November - Avon

Spare time? Full time?
It's your time to shine with Avon!
Earn up to 50% - FREE website

$15 to join ALWAYS! You can even join ONLINE
Use CODE:
bhaynes to enter the site

One time startup fee for materials

NO parties
NO inventory
NO quotas
NO dress code
NO Auto ship of products
NO mandatory meetings
NO monthly Fee to make the bigger bucks

FREE online Training
FREE website

Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids are grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an Avon Independent Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities.

Even if you've never sold a product before, you can do it - with Avon. As the world's leader in anti-aging skincare, fragrances and color cosmetics, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right away.

Avon is a proven path to success for millions of Representatives around the world, from all ages, cultures and walks of life.

Approximately 6.4 million Avon Representatives in over 100 countries are enjoying these advantages - and so can you:
  • Flexible home-based business - Transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table.
  • Minimum start-up investment - For a little more than the price of a lipstick, you can run your own Avon business. ONLY $15 to Join and you can sign yourself up ONLINE.
  • Make your own hours - Be there when the kids get home from school, or launch a full-time business, it's up to you.
  • No required inventory - Instead, concentrate on selling and sharing Avonís opportunity with others for faster success.
  • Incredible earnings potential - Sell and share the opportunity with those you recruit and mentor for greater financial rewards.
  • Excellent opportunities exclusive to Avon - Enjoy product discounts, participate in the exclusive Avon Independent Sales Representative Savings Plan, access to preferred suppliers of health insurance, training, rewards and incentives, scholarships and more.
Ready to get started?
CONTACT ME now and lets get you up and running TODAY!
I'm here to help!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Creative Memories just reopened last week and start up is reasonable. $49/year and commission levels are directly related to $ of sales. You can earn commission on only one level of recruits, but have as many on the one level as you want. Easy peasy program if you love scrapbooking.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Are you ready to lose weight and make money!

This business is amazing. You start your business as soon as you place your order and have an autoship as low as $39.95. Fast shipping and then you can earn 50% commission off retail sales and so many ways to earn. The market is open and ready. You can be a product of the product! I will love to work with you. Awesome training and marketing sites, all free to help you succeed! Let's get healthy and wealthy before the new year!
Old 11-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Trades of Hope~ An Amazing Opportunity!

Trades of Hope offers beautiful handcrafted goods made by at risk and impoverished artisans around the world including the USA. We have a new rep kit special for $69. Check out my website and facebook page for more info..and let's chat.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Simply Aroma- January 6 , 2015

Join for the price of shipping $20 and you will get alot more. Click on the link watch the video and get the code sign up,in the who referred you/consultant id# 819759 you enter my id number, all you pay for is shipping.

Go------>Watch Simply Aroma's Free Kit Presentation - Get Yours Today!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:13 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Exclamation New Year New Business? Northern Clover

If you think you have what it takes to help lead our young company into the future as a direct selling leader, we want to hear from you!

Becoming a Founding Director of Northern Clover is exciting and lucrative!

Northern Clover is the newest affordable and elegant jewelry line to hit the party plan scene.

Special incentives and an enhanced pay plan are just some of the benefits we offer to those who match our Director Profile.

Right now we are offering double hostess rewards for January which means you can earn your kit for free by hosting a style boutique that totals in at least $249 in sales.

We are still in our "soft launch" phase and are officially launching February 1st. Join us NOW as a Founding Director and you'll be on your way to a prosperous 2015 with Northern Clover!

If you think you qualify, please contact us right away! Find out more here:

Northern Clover Founding Director Program Information

Jane Kwa
Founder & President
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10676194_831552840219245_4848411649345236938_n.jpg (34.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-30-2014, 01:22 PM
WAHM Regular

I just wanted to share, we have never done a sign up special like this before! I am with Stella & Dot and we just launched an incredible sign up special that I would love to share with you! Right now, when you sign up with Stella & Dot you will get an additional $100 in product credit so, $199 will get you $450 in product credit (typically $350) but that isn't even what I am crazy excited about! What really excites me is that if you sign up now and you sell $1,000 in your first 30 days, Stella & Dot is going to give you a rebate for your $199 initial investment. But wait, there's more, once you have sold that first $1,000 in your first 30 days they are going to give you an extra $200 in product credit to help you grow your display!!!!

You have until January 31st to take advantage of this incredible sign up special. I am happy to answer an questions that you may have Work from Home Accessories Stylist + Jewelry Stylist | Stella & Dot

XO! Grisel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SignUpSpecial_JPEG1.jpg (14.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Grisel; 01-03-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Starter Kit Special

During the month of January, Paparazzi Starter Kits will come with 15% more accessories for FREE!

$99 Preview Pack = 5 extra pieces = $25 more in pure profit!!
$299 Small Home Party Starter Kit = 18 extra pieces= $90 more in pure profit!!
$499 Large Home Party Starter Kit = 30 extra pieces= $150 more in pure profit!!

The $499 Large Home Party Kit also comes with a FREE ticket to IGNITE-Paparazzi's own convention. Talk about an unbeatable value!
corporate page
Contact me on Facebook
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (61.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Pink Zebra Business Kit Incentive

January is awesome! Not only do new team members get FREE Spring/Summer catalogs but I'm so excited about the custom Pink Zebra bling purses from a famous designer whose bags are seen on The Vampire Diaries and Entourage. Not only can you earn yours FREE but Unlimited??! Great time to join!

Tags
pink zebra, scentsy, velata