Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Promote Your Business > Party Plans - Monthly Specials

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Scentsational Director

Default Scentsy Come Back Special Offer!

If you were once a Scentsy Consultant, and your account has been cancelled for 6 months or more, I want YOU to come back for the amazing FALL SEASON! Send me a message right away!

Scentsy wants to invite you to refocus your unique talents, re-envision an exciting future with the company, and re-launch a successful business!

*Each Consultant who comes back between August 18 and September 30, 2014, will have the option to purchase a special Booster Kit or full Starter Kit, to help them jump-start their renewed business. Im looking forward to welcoming you BACK to the Scentsy Family! [Yes, that's right, you can CHOOSE your new sponsor!]*

How to reinstate your account:

1. Email accountservices@scentsy.com with your request. Your email might look something like:
Dear Scentsy,
I would like to reinstate my canceled Consultant Account. My Consultant ID number is: (Enter Your ID # here). Please reinstate my account with my sponsor as Amber Rose Petersen, Consultant ID 282626.

2. If you would like to purchase the Booster kit or the full Starter Kit, those details and orders will be worked out once your account is reinstated. The new Booster Kit includes a pack of catalogs, order forms, and a set of Favorites Collection mini testers for only $20. The new Starter Kit will be the same as if you were enrolling for the first time $99. [*Plus shipping/tax.]

3. Send me a friend request on Facebook at www.facebook.com/amber.r.petersen so we can chat, and Ill be able to add you to our private Team Global LumineScents Facebook Group as soon as your account is active!

4. Also, feel free to call/text me at (208)820-4WAX [that's 4929]! Id love to answer any questions you might have![/LIST]

Independent Scentsy Family Director
amber@wattsofscents.com
2013 Annual Mentor of the Year Award Recipient; Top 100 Trip Earner - Greece 2014
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2014, 07:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Do You Bake? has a free start up option and 2 reasonably priced kits. First month quota free (20.00/month after) and first 3 months of website is free (10.00 3 times a year after)

take a look Shop with Do You Bake?. NEW CONSULTANT Sign Up

I bake cookies and share them with people and get paid to do it. Want to join me?

Peekaboo Beans Play Stylist http://www.peekaboobeans.com/jeannie
Old 08-28-2014, 12:42 AM
WAHM Master

Default Fall In Love with Thirty-One!

Thirty-One has a great incentive going through September 30th.

In addition to our new Fall SUPER SIZED kit valued at $100 more than before for the same $99 (around $115 with shipping and tax), you can earn even more with our Fall Into Us incentive-including a kit rebate of $99!

Here are the details!

Join before September 30th. You will get our new Supersized Enrollment kit (pic posted below) and you will automatically be enrolled in the Fall Incentive.

If you sell $600 in your first 30 days (1-2 parties!), you earn your Start Swell Level 1 Reward PLUS our Medium Utility Tote in Grey Mod Dot for FREE.

If you sell another $600 in your 2nd month (days 31-60) days, you will earn Start Swell Level 2 reward PLUS a $99 kit rebate! You must hit your Start Swell Level 1 and Level 2 to earn the rebate. (You can still earn the Start Swell Level 2 reward if you don't hit level 1 but you don't earn the rebate).

Of course you are also earning commission from the very first sale as well. I have been with Thirty-One for 4 years now and it is an amazing company. They REALLY focus on their consultants and listen to us. I have been doing this type of business for 10 years and I have never worked for a company that was better than Thirty One.

* The product is priced well with 70% of what we sell being $35 or less.
* The products appeal to a wide variety of women making it easy to market
* The products make great gifts because you can personalize them
* We have 3 catalogs a year to keep our line updated and fresh.
* Our business supplies are SUPER reasonable
* The company's incentives are easy to earn for an average consultant. You don't have to be a Super Star.
* The company sponsors meetings every 2 months nationwide where any consultant can register (no matter who their sponsor or team is), get training and the company provides a FREE product to attendees!
*Lots of perks to be able to get products in our hands for free or up to 70% off. (We have a pre-sale coming up for a special item that is the October Customer special. We will be getting it 50% off PLUS we will also make commission on it!)

I could go on and on. If you are like me and you have tried multiple companies and it just hasn't worked for you, look into Thirty One. Seriously, they have all you need to be successful. Just apply effort

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Enrollment Kit new.JPG (73.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg SS Level 1.JPG (79.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg SS Level 2.JPG (77.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Fall into Us Snip.JPG (83.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-02-2014, 03:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default NYR Organic for September!

It's birthday month for NYR Organic, 5 years in the USA!! And our 1st Birthday for our award winning Frankincense Intense age-defying cream!! (Love it!)

So, for the entire month of September you can join NYR Organic with our business kit and receive 4 full size award wining Frankincense skin care products including the fabulous Frankincense Intense ( a $95 value by itself) for only $99!!! plus tax and shipping.

Kit includes business supplies, catalogs and Frankincense Refining Cleanser, facial oil, toner and Intense!

So awesome! No minimum monthly orders (unless team building) and a discount on any size order you place.

Offer good starting now thru September 30!
Old 09-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Super WAHM

Default Free to Join LeVel

Free to join
Free website
NO parties

Ipads, Car Bonus, Trips and more!
Old 09-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Glam Fest Is Coming! - SHD

Glam Fest is happening with South Hill Designs this week! Each new team member will receive a Golden Ticket, worth approximately $150 in free products!

Your starter kit includes the Glamour Pack, worth $155 in free product!

Couple that with our 100 Days to Success, our great fast track program, and the upcoming holiday shopping season, and your business can be off to a great start! I have a few openings on my team for this amazing opportunity and would love to share it with you!

Last edited by KNicholls; 09-15-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Revised Picture
Old 09-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Want to join on Launch Day, thats today!

I just joined a wonderful Wellness company called
Zeonetix.

Zeonetix is a total wellness system

The system all works together to support the inner you

1. Total Immune Support Formula
  2. Heart and Artery Formula
  3. Mind and Memory Formula
  4. Vision Protection Formula

Today is Day one of the Launch of this wonderful company.

(Im sooo excited)

• Products are 100% Vegan

• Made in the USA

• And GMP (GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE) Stamp of approval
(sweet)

Take advantage of our Special limited time
offers on startup kits.

Join the Wellness Club
and you can save with a
20% Discount

There are 10 ways to earn

THIS IS AN ONLINE BUSINESS, NO DELIVERIES
ONLINE SIGNUPS ALSO ON WEBSITE.

Dont miss out on the specials going on right now.

Bonnie

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 09-16-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:52 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Exclamation $49 Kit Special - Founding Style Consultants with Northern Clover

Click to download our full size kit flyer:

Soft-Launching in October 1, 2014 with our debut collections Chloe, Audrey, Elizabeth and Jolie. Northern Clover is a ground floor direct selling jewelry company looking for founding leaders and style consultants.

Northern Clover corporate culture is all about value:

Value the individual -We believe that every woman is unique and deserves to be celebrated
Value dreams - Our mission is to enable the dreams of thousands
Value success - Generous quick start bonuses and compensation plan
Value a good value - Why choose between pricey pieces when you deserve to have it all?

Why Northern Clover?

Special Launch Starter Kit Price $49
Optional add-on Success Packages
All jewelry pieces below $40
Great value and quality
Retail Commissions of 30%-40%
Success Bonuses: Earn up to $50 for each Style Consultant
Team Volume Bonuses: 6 levels deep plus 5% PV Infinity Bonus for Diamond Directors
Up to 4 levels of Generation Bonuses: Build leaders and earn more!

Interested founding leaders and style consultants, please contact us at:

Email Address:
info@northernclover.com
Website Address:
Northern Clover
Shane : 602-478-1473
Office : 480-404-9117
Old 10-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Join Scentsy during Rocktober

Get additional products in your Scentsy Starter Kit to get your business off to a rockin' start!

Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Join Velata in October & Rock Your Business

Join Velata in October and get more than $230 of products for $99!

Tags
pink zebra, scentsy, velata