Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-12-2016, 04:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Default January 2016 Plunder Jewelry Incentive

Plunder Jewelry is offering our regular & upgrade kit for $99 ($285 worth of free jewelry) for any stylists that sign this month! I am located in Seattle, WA and am building a nationwide team that I am so excited to share with you!! Please visit my website at plunderjewelry.com/Shawna and or join my facebook group called "My Plunderful Life"

Best,
Shawna Straub
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Super WAHM

Default January 2016 Paparazzi Accessories Promotion

Hi! Paparazzi Accessories has an awesome promotion for joining in January 2016. In each kit you will get extra accessories for free. That means more money in your pocket. Are you familiar with Paparazzi Accessories?

You might think we’re all about accessories, but Paparazzi is really about change! Changing the way people look…Changing the way people feel…Changing people’s futures and their lives.

Though our fashion-forward jewelry and our parties are centered on fun, Paparazzi fulfills a serious mission. We believe that trendy accessories should be available and affordable to women everywhere. We know that wearing a new look and feeling confident in your appearance, builds amazing self-esteem. Our passion is to inspire dreams, empower talents, and reach goals by sharing our products and the excitement of Paparazzi. We see it happen every day!

BENEFITS OF BEING A PAPARAZZI CONSULTANT
• Buy your inventory up front
• FREE replicated website so customers can shop from the entire Paparazzi inventory and you get the credit
• Earn immediate cash with a 45% commission
• No catalogs or customer orders to mess with
• Constantly new inventory for you to choose from and every consultant’s stock is different.
• Sell where and when you want
• Get additional 5-10% compensation when others become Consultants.
• Earn building bonuses for building your team.
• Have parties to fund a vacation, or for serious income
• No long-term commitment
• Have fun showing and selling products women love!

Contact me, I would love to speak with you about this amazing opportunity. Fab Five Accessories
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (75.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-22-2016, 10:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Only $99 to Join - Includes Shipping, Plus Lots of Free Supplies For You and Sponsor!

JOIN TODAY:
When you join beFragrant between now and March 17th, YOU and YOUR sponsor will receive FREE business supplies to start your journey!
Click banner in signature line to JOIN TODAY👇

Sign Up Before It’s Too Late and Possibly Be the First in Your City-> GObeFragrant.com

As the Founder and Owner of the Company, I want to make a difference by helping others achieve their own success by providing an opportunity in a way that will inspire and empower them to be all that they can be, I personally invite you to contact me.

Cordially,[/FONT]
[/SIZE]
Old 03-01-2016, 07:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Until March 15th, you can still join Melaleuca as a Preferred Customer for only $1.00! Start your journey to wellness with America's largest healthy shopping club. We offer over 450 products including, safe cleaning products, personal care, luxurious skin care and cosmetics, nutraceuticals, and more. Make great money simply by referring friends and family to become Preferred Customers. For more information, please PM me.

Have a great day!
Donna
Old 03-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Join Scentsy in March for $49

Still sitting on the fence about joining Scentsy? Well - get down and start in March with Essentials Kit for $49! Our new 2016 Spring/Summer Catalog is the best one yet!

Whether you want to join Scentsy as a Friends & Family Consultant or want a full-time career, I can help you achieve your goals. You'll not only get all the support from our fabulous company - but you get me as your mentor

So jump off the fence, PM me for more information - or if your ready to take the leap, click on my link below.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Info Pls.

Thanks,
Patti
Old 03-14-2016, 09:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Sent PM messages to Mariglnn and Mlmgrl.

Thank You!
Patti P.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Super WAHM

Default $79 Sunshine Kit from Cloud 9 Parties

Cloud 9 Parties doesn't have kit specials very often, and this one was worth waiting for.

20 of our top-selling products, $540 retail value for only $79! This special is only good for a few weeks, so be sure to act on it now.

If you are currently with another direct sales company we also offer transfer options as well as direct to management. I'm happy to answer any questions!
Old 04-14-2016, 05:51 AM
Super WAHM

Default Spring Into FREE Spring Inventory!

Spring Into FREE Spring Inventory!

Paparazzi’s 2016 Spring Collection has shattered sales records and created a whole new wave of people seeking out Consultants who can help them feed their $5 habit. The colors are stunning, the styles are trendy, and during the month of April, you can spring into some of these gorgeous new accessories for FREE!

Every Consultant who accumulates 500 or more in New Enrollment Volume (NEV) during the month of April will receive a pack of ten accessories from the 2016 Spring Collection for FREE. Want MORE? Those who accumulate 1,000 or more in NEV during the month will receive 25 spring accessories! Additionally, the top THREE Consultants based on their new enrollment volume totals will receive 50, 75, or 100 pieces of the 2016 Spring Collection absolutely FREE!

Get ready to spring into FREE spring inventory!

Partner with me during the month of April and start building your team to earn these amazing free pieces!! Free pieces = more money in your pocket!!

Let's chat today. Call or text at 757-774-6125
Fab Five Accessories
Old 04-29-2016, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Default Got Internet? Seriously New Free to Join Business.. Watch Video & Join Me

GOT INTERNET??? FREE SIGNUP!!

GET PAID FOR USING SOCIAL MEDIA, SERIOUSLY!!!

New Social Platform business gives you the opportunity to
earn money by surfing social media,

just like you do on facebook.

Free to join, so join me at FutureNet.Club

Take a look around, see all the ways we earn.

GOT INTERNET... then you can join this GLOBAL WORLDWIDE BUSINESS.
FREE SIGNUPS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!

Tags
pink zebra, scentsy, velata