WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Party Plans (https://www.wahm.com/forum/party-plans-50/)
-   -   between 3 companies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/party-plans-50/544030-between-3-companies.html)

lani7 12-04-2010 11:12 PM

between 3 companies

Hello, I was hoping to get your opinion on the following 3 companies that I am seriously considering as
a business.
Signature Homestyle
Celebrating Home
AtHome America

If anyone had host for these companies would you share your experience, people'
s response to the products. Also if anyone is in one of these companies, if any of you decided btwn the others and why you chose yours. Also, if anyone wants to share their experiences if they are no longer in it.

Which would you host for or buy from if you had to choose only one? Thanks.

lorah 12-05-2010 06:03 AM

I don't know anything about Signature Homestyles or AtHome America but I used to be with Celebrating Home when it was Home and Garden Party. I LOVED it! LOVE the products, pottery, candles, everything. It was a pretty easy sell and bookings weren't an issue. I wasn't getting rich, however, it wasn't the companies fault. Life happened and I no longer had a car to get to shows. If I had a car now, I would seriously consider re-signing.

cjsmama 12-05-2010 09:02 AM

Well, It is no secret how I feel about AtHome America ....lol What I can tell you is that I have been with the company for over 5 years and LOVE it - I love how there is always something new and exciting going on for the reps, hostesses and customers - I love how every year they take the product line up a notch and just WOW us with the new catalog - we always have so many new products to share - our hostesses get sooooo much for having a party - just closed one yesterday - the total was $554 - my hostess got to pick out $260 worth of products for $29.99 -- she was THRILLED!

I cannot speak for the others that you mentioned because AHA is the first party plan I had every tries and just never left...lol

But go with what you feel passionate about and you will not go wrong! If you would like to chat more about AHA - I would love to help you!

Blessings ~ Lisa

mariglynn 12-05-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorah (Post 2691354)
I don't know anything about Signature Homestyles or AtHome America but I used to be with Celebrating Home when it was Home and Garden Party. I LOVED it! LOVE the products, pottery, candles, everything. It was a pretty easy sell and bookings weren't an issue. I wasn't getting rich, however, it wasn't the companies fault. Life happened and I no longer had a car to get to shows. If I had a car now, I would seriously consider re-signing.

Thanks for the plug Lorah! :)

I had looked at Signature Homestyles and At Home America previously. They are both great companies, have wonderful products and good comp plans. I hadn't even considered Celebrating Home. Then a friend joined and sent me an invite to an oline party.I did some homework andI was so impressed by what I found, I joined! I'm so glad I did; I haven't found anything I don't like about Celebrating Home!

Lorah's right - getting bookings is so easy and the products sell themselves. I'm having a blast doing home parties again!

samsal77 12-06-2010 01:21 PM

I have never been with any of the companies you mentioned, but absolutely love At Home America's products. If I am looking for something for my home, I usually find it there. Best of luck in your decision!

lani7 12-06-2010 09:48 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded so far...at Lisa, I am curious, where in CA are you moving to? I'm near SF.
@ Michelle, can you tell me your avg parties, what would you sell you sell most of? and how many on the avg book parties from your parties? ..also Lisa, if you can answer this too, that would be great.

..also for the both of you

Do you know if there are already consultants that makes 6 figure income in your company? Thanks.

haydens_mom 12-06-2010 11:38 PM

I have not been with either company.... But I personally prefer AtHome America products & their prices! I feel like Celebrating Home is nice...but way to spendy.

Hope this helps! :)

cjsmama 12-08-2010 08:40 PM

I am moving to San Diego - we will def. be traveling to the Bay area though because I love it there and we have friends moving to Monterey :)

My average party is $500 (in Memphis)- our national average is higher - about $750 - This fall our seasonal decor has been REALLY popular as it always is and we have also sold a lot of the twilight branches and Japanese lantern lights, lanterns and candles - I average 2-3 bookings per party - we have great booking gifts so the hostess will usually have 1-2 lined up before I get there and I always rebook my hostess).

I have no doubt that all our Supreme crt. executives make six-figure incomes.

gotchocolate 12-09-2010 05:00 PM

AtHome America has beautiful, affordable products and the company is great!!

DebraFerrie 12-09-2010 06:25 PM

Depends on what plan you like and what kind of product line appeals to you.

Me, I LOVE At home America ;-)