Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-01-2015, 01:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What are your goals?

I'm curious what everyone's goals are for their business in 2015. It seems like the party plan industry is changing. Are ypur goals changing too?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2015, 02:43 PM
WAHM Master

Immediate goals include reaching active status each month with Jamberry, which is very doable! Build a team and reach Lead Consultant by the end of the year if not before!

Long term - continue to share the Jamberry business opportunity, look for vendor opportunities and have at least 4 parties a month.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:52 PM
WAHM Veteran

My goals remain the same - to keep on keeping on, head down and stay laser focused on my own business.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Awesome WAHM

My Goal is to promote to Apriori Beauty Platinum Director by November of this year!
Old 01-01-2015, 10:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

My goals are a bit bigger this year than they have been in the past. I have realized that my business needs to blossom even bigger to be able to help the most women out of poverty that I can. I can't make a huge impact if my goals are small or easily doable. I am dreaming and setting my goals higher than before & I am expecting more of myself this year with my business. That means selling more & helping more Compassionate Entrepreneurs get started and do the same thing. My goal is to promote a few more levels and reach Directory by my birthday in July! I don't want to just create a ripple of change.... I want to create a tidal wave of change! <3
Amanda
Old 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
WAHM Fanatic

My goals are the same as they always are!

1) 4 parties per month
2) 1 new recruit per quarter
3) Sell more jewelry than I buy (hah!)

Silpada always throws different incentives our way that makes the goals more specific, but the first two usually help me reach them, and the last one helps me feel good about my business at tax time!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default Many Goals

I have a lot of goals this year. First, I would like to grow my teams in all three of the direct sales companies I belong to. Second, I would like to be able to book at least two parties per ds business a month and participate in one vendor event a month. Lastly, I would like to pay off all my debt by the end of the year and the first two goals will help me accomplish that.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Super WAHM

My goals are to continue helping people clean up their pantries, to help my team achieve their goals no matter how large or small they my be and my personal goal is to earn our company trip to Costa Rica for all 4 of my family members! On track so far this year!
Old 02-17-2015, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAscents View Post
My goals remain the same - to keep on keeping on, head down and stay laser focused on my own business.

^^ this!
Old 02-17-2015, 01:09 PM
WAHM Fanatic

My goal is to get a good kick-start on my new jewelry business. It's really neat to have excitement toward a company again. I love my old stand-bys, but this one is fresh and something I really enjoy.

Missy