Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-27-2014, 02:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Anything new for 2015?

What are some new opportunities for 2015?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default Possibly new to many

Wine Shop at Home isn't a new business in 2015, but many people haven't heard of it yet. I joined them in November 2014 and have enjoyed sampling new wines and hosting wine tastings in other people's homes.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Default JBloom

JBloom launched late 2014. I just found them last week, I fell in love!
Old 01-22-2015, 08:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Magnolia and Vine is a jewelry company that will be opening 2/16. They will have snap jewelry and accessories. You can get more info at their website (fill out a form for more info) and Facebook page (there's tons more info there). I really like what I'm seeing so far.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Super WAHM

Keep Collective is a new company.
Old 02-21-2015, 05:47 PM
WAHM Addict

Steeped Tea is a Canadian company that is now here in the US. They were featured on the Canadian version of Shark Tank called Dragons Den.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Plunder Design

Plunder Design has just turned 1 year old! They have an incredible inspiration jewelry line, vintage & savvy jewelry, photo charms and personalized jewelry, and seasonal specials! For A type personalities you'll never be bored and also be able to change up your look and inspire others!

Incredible leadership and ethical, truly awesome opportunity...
Old 03-27-2015, 07:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Ever skincare is in it's prelaunch phase. It is still possible to become a founder - official launch date is mid April. Tons of launch promotions available. PM me if you would like any extra information!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:27 AM
WAHM Veteran

Some of the best NEW opportunities for 2015 is the company you are already with. Re-Launch your business and have a Grand Re-opening. No need to keep hopping to the next shiny object. The grass isn't always greener. Yours can be a brilliant green if you just stay put and water your own.

If you're not currently with a company, consider going back to your former company. You already know the product and how it operates. Spend time being honest with yourself as to why it didn't work, make some adjustments and contact them about coming back.

Direct sales is no different than relationships. If you're always looking for that new high or that honeymoon phase feeling you will always be chasing after it.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile Great Idea, But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAscents View Post
Some of the best NEW opportunities for 2015 is the company you are already with. Re-Launch your business and have a Grand Re-opening. No need to keep hopping to the next shiny object. The grass isn't always greener. Yours can be a brilliant green if you just stay put and water your own.

If you're not currently with a company, consider going back to your former company. You already know the product and how it operates. Spend time being honest with yourself as to why it didn't work, make some adjustments and contact them about coming back.

Direct sales is no different than relationships. If you're always looking for that new high or that honeymoon phase feeling you will always be chasing after it.

You have some great ideas. However ... there are occasions when it is impossible to return to "your former company." Case in point - Lindt Chocolate RSVP. They unceremoniously closed their doors suddenly in December 2013 with nothing more than a brief e-mail to their advisors. They're still a well known, top-shelf brand, but many advisors were hurt by their decision to close their direct sales division with no warning.

I agree with your statement that direct sales are no different than relationships. In this case, however, the advisors were left on their customers' doorsteps on New Years Eve 2013. The honeymoon party was over before it started. Yikes.

I love that sanctimonious quote people often say to others about the grass being greener. In this case, that is true .. the grass is greener with a fresh perspective, perseverance and determination to overcome .. there is sweet success then and now.

To Your Success,

Pink Pea