Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-10-2014, 03:11 PM
WAHM Master

Oh gosh yes I definitely support other ds girls!

I have bought from:
Scentsy
Thirty One Gifts
Tastefully Simple
Tupperware
Avon
Origami Owl

Of course I buy from myself too lol with Jamberry Nails
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Awesome WAHM

I buy from on a regular basis:

Wildtree - use their grapeseed oils (roasted garlic, regular and butter flavored), Hearty Spaghetti & Shrimp Scampi, Dill Dip and Garlic Galore blends.
Jordan Essentials - great skincare and makeup products I use on a daily basis.
Tupperware - have their can opener and ice cream scoop plus tons of their storage products. Oh - and the little shape sorter ball was bought for my son and has passed down to my grands!
Simply Fun - their games are terrific!! My grands love to play to play "Aargh" and "PopBelly"

And of course - Scentsy and Velata. Love having my home smelling great and making meals with my Raclette, rubs and using all our chocolate products.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

This is a fun thread! I definitely love to buy from other DS companies.

Advocare - I order their Rehydrate and Spark on a regular basis but have done their 21 day program too
Jamberry Nails - just made my first purchase for Christmas Gifts
Pampered Chef - love it all
NYR Organic -The hand cream is amazing

Ordered from many other companies but those are the first ones that come to mind right away. And of course I order from DoTERRA all the time.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:51 PM
WAHM Addict

It would take me awhile to list every jewelry company I've ordered from. I do like my jewelry.

I've ordered from many health/nutritional/supplement companies before finding the one that's right for me.

I have several products from Avon, 31, Pampered Chef, Initials Inc, Tupperware, and Scentsy. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Adding Jamberry and Miche.

Last edited by LorettaA; 12-14-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Love this thread! I try to buy from other ds companies whenever I can! I've bought from Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, At Home America, Celebrating Home, Scentsy, Silpada, Stella and Dot, Avon, Mary Kay, Country Gourmet Home, Barefoot Books, Thirty One, Arbonne. Maybe more that I can't remember! I love to see what companies are offering and trying new products!
Old 01-14-2015, 11:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Fun thread!
My sister used to be one of those always having parties and I diligently ordered from them. It wasn't until I started in DS business that I appreciated them and the products.

Tastefully Simple- their pomegranate chipotle sauce is da bomb!
Pampered Chef-I agree about the garlic press. It doubles as a tool for play doh too
Partylite- I have a twig wall sconce from them that I love
Scentsy- the melts bother me but my little one has one of their buddies-those suckers are adorable! I also really like my elemental burner
Pink Zebra-what drew me to pink zebra was the coffee scent. I mixed coffee and amaretto for awhile. I recently got more sprinkles but can't remember the names
Home Interiors- (who didn't !) I collected the bears but lost them to a flood in 2006
Avon- made purchases more for support than anything
Arbonne- I enjoyed the salt scrub I bought but rather save the money and make my own
Mary Kay- nothing really stands out for me that I bought from swap groups
Jamberry-(former consultant) I could sniff the cuticle oil all day. There have been too many designs I loved to name them but I am currently wearing Glam
31- hands down favorite is the large utility tote I use them to carry items for events, groceries, and football gear. I also use the small beauty case (not sure of name) to hold business supplies
Tupperware- we have 1 L plastic water bottles I like
Miche- (former rep) I have many shells but almost always have my shiny fuschia "Reyna" on other favs are "Cindra"-newspaper print shell, "Gina" map shell, and my wallet Is AWESOME.
Usborne Books- I really like the illustrations in many of their books-though we only have a couple
Simply Fun the quality of these games are phenomenal but we have not have had enough opportunity to play them with the little one around to have a favorite.
Pure Romance just tried a couple of the beauty products nothing to say about them
Visalus their vanilla protein powder is pretty good
it works! another supportive purchase -nothing I really liked
Velata I won the hostess in a consultants game and love the double sided silicon spatula and the ceramic knife I got.
Paparazzi Ive had thousands of different pieces and end up with many favorites but my current favs are all the bracelets with the infinity symbol on them and the necklaces like "drops of beaujolais" and "rooted in opulence"- tree of life pendant on it

Im sure I missed several companies !
Old 01-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Super WAHM

OK, adding two more for me:

Winnie + Kat (clothing company, but it's expensive!)
Cookie Lee - got a gorgeous silver bracelet for Christmas!