Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Super WAHM

Default Booking rewards?

What do your companies offer for booking rewards when someone books a party at a party? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Super WAHM

Our company's regular hostess rewards are so generous (in my opinion ) that we don't have set booking rewards. However, when I'm in a slump or am trying to get specific dates filled, I might offer an extra $20 in free product, or a specific product, or something like that.

However, I think it is important to present those extras AT the booked party. If it is given before it is too easy for the hostess to back out.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:45 PM
WAHM Regular

My company doesn't offer a booking reward as of now, but I offer a free pair of boot tops when my hostess's gets 3 bookings from her show :-)
Old 12-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

Celebrating Home gives the original Hostess a $20 Booking Credit for each qualified $200+ party booked and held from their party. When these qualified parties close, the Host can use the credit. They can be used separately or wait until the final qualified party has been held. So with our "Perfect Party" ($600 in retail sales and 2 bookings), our Hostess receives $120 in FREE products, 6 half-price items, 3 Host Exclusives and $40 in Booking Credits. We have one of the most generous Host programs in the industry!

Last edited by mariglynn; 12-05-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

For the last 9 months of so, SimplyFun has offered a bonus gift for booking a live or virtual Laugh & Learn (party) from the party they attended if booked in the next 30 days. Most months it's been our super popular Let's Chat ring and it ships with their current party order so they have it before their party. Then of course there are our standard host benefits and the really creative host bonuses they've been coming up with lately! ♥
Amanda
Old 12-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

For our hostess, in addition to the awesome regular rewards they get, they receive one item at half price for every booking up to 4. For those who book, I do a "book to look" contest and each envelope has a prize in it that they win when their party is held. It's often a percentage off, a certain amount of free products, and a "Grand Prize," which I usually do a locket for. The excitement of wanting to see what's in the envelopes encourages people to book so they can win.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Super WAHM

With Madison Handbags, our hostess's earn double the amount of hostess credit with 2 bookings at their show! Several times a year we also offer 50% off an item for every booking they get within 60 days. There's NO limit to the amount of 50% off items they can earn. I really believe our hostess rewards plan is one of the reasons I've been so successful with my business. It's really rare that I go to a party and NOT get the 2 bookings for my hostess.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:40 PM
WAHM Master

When someone hosts a Pure Romance party with me they get 10% of the party sale...15% if their party goes over $1000. They get a free gift..anything under $16. Up to 4 items at 50% off depending on their sales. Then if anyone books a party the hostess gets $10 to spend at each of their parties.