Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Super WAHM

Default Training for new consultants?

What kind of training {s} does your company offer to new consultants?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2013, 01:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Lots!

1) New rep launchpad, which includes a call-in course that takes place weekly over 4 weeks and covers different aspects of starting up your businesses.

2) Silpada University, an online, "at your own pace" training in all areas of the business from products to booking to recruiting.

3) Ongoing weekly calls (3-4x per week) covering topics like booking, recruiting, and rotating business-related topics (social media, product info, organization, etc.)

4) Four-week clinics every month focusing on reps at different stages of their business, including weekly group calls with a national coach and handouts to do before next week's call.

5) One-on-one coaching available from your sponsor and/or from a sales coach in the home office.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

1. Posh Box in our virtual office---downloads, pictures, product information, posh casts, training videos, and so much more

2. facebook company pages and team pages---share ideas, ask questions, and work with other consultants to brainstorm for parties and events

3. team calls and weekly company calls that are recorded if we can't make the call live

4. I work closely with my teamates to help them achieve their goals and my sponsor works with me and so on...

5. we have a site that we can utilize for information and to email our contacts and share virtual catalogs and invitations and thank yous and so much more

6. we have Posh at play which are one day events in cities all over and it happens twice a year (cities change) and Uncon once a year in July that is our convention
Old 11-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Grand WAHM

Self guided online training. Do as much or as little at a time as you like and go back to the training at any time. Weekly conference calls with both manufacture and support group (Watkins and the Summit group). Regular email communications from groups that include valuable information pertaining to your business.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Super WAHM

We have a large training library in our back office, plus a consultant manual. I help personally train local consultants helping them be at their best during home parties and vendor events. I do the same for non local consultants too just via the phone, email or skype.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Super WAHM

Default Ambit Energy

We have a quick start training in the back office to watch immediately after you join. Our company sends us a box of starter materials, including a business binder which contains a daily step-by-step list of what to do. Our kit also contains copies of the Success from Home magazine and CD-ROMs to share in person. In addition, we have access to training calls and videos on the web plus live ones that go on many days each week.

Lori in NY
Old 11-12-2013, 04:51 AM
WAHM Regular

We offer full training from literature to videos. Monthly webinars by corporate and weekly training calls by us. This has been such an adventure and thankful for the training that was in place for us and everyone.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Stella & Dot offers training for you as a new Stylist and then continually to help you grow your business.

Stella & Dot is not only a jewelry and accessories company, but also a tech company. A lot of our training is online. For new stylists, there is a section just for you. It teaches you how to set your goals, how to earn money, get the word out about your new business, and there is a great Jump Start program to help you earn free jewelry and accessories to increase your sample collection.

For continuing training, there are multiple training calls you can listen to every single week. You can also ask questions at the end of each call. These are all recorded so you can listen to them at any time. We also receive videos via email from our CEO and VP of training with tips on how to increase your business.

There is an entire collection of all of our calls, videos, handbook, etc., available to you at anytime through our back office.

You have your upline, of course, which would be not just your immediate sponsor, but people above her as well. We offer one-on-one coaching. I am available to my team, via email, text, and phone.

There are Facebook groups for individual teams, for area teams (such as northeast, northwest, etc.), and other helpful pages too. Your sponsor can help you get onto these.

You literally have the entire team of stylists across the country to interact with. Although we do have teams, and you have a direct sponsor, you can always ask anyone for help. That is one of the things I just love about Stella & Dot, you are welcomed by everyone, everywhere.

Let me know if you have any further questions
Old 11-12-2013, 12:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Our company has all you need in your back office,documents,Roadmap to Success etc.Depending on the team you join with,your sponsor will usually plug you into weekly,monthly training calls to help you in your business.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

SimplyFun has many ways for New Playologist Builders to learn their businesses. (Playologist 1's are our discount buyers, Playologist Builders are looking to create a real income).

*We have training videos in the back office along with a special section just for first steps - how to set up your website, how to use our dashboard, how to lead a live, Facebook, one-on-one or even our one of a kind truly virtual Laugh & Learns(parties), how to imput orders and so much more.
*We have a weekly webinar that you can attend live or watch the recorded ones in your dashboard later.
*We have a FB page just for Playologist Builders to share ideas, questions and WaHoos (congratulations) with each other!
*SimplyFun is launching a brand new virtual training program where your sponsor will be able to have group trainings in a fun virtual format so our new or established team members from across the US can attend & interact together.
*We have our Path to Success program that walks you through the steps to get you off to a great start sharing our mission of smarter kids and a stronger family and get some fabulous rewards at the same time.
*SimplyFun has youtube videos for many of our games which makes it really easy to learn about the games you don't have in your kit to be able to share them with others.
*And of course we do personal training with our team members too.

SimplyFun is a growing company that has really invested in the technology to make our businesses easier and duplicatable. And I know from talking with the home office we have more amazing tools coming our way soon.
Amanda