Poll: please help me out by sharing

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello, so i havent joined a party plan again yet.
    I sm trying to decide on these.. Just curious what are some of the ladies choices in here
    are to this question...

If you had to pick to host a party for the following company; which ones
    Would be your top three or all in order:

A). Steeped Tea
    B). Tealightful Treasures
    C). Pampered Chef
    D). Wildtree
    E). Madison Handbags.
    *** just added
    F). Mary and martha. (Use to be Blessings Unlimited)
    I really appreciate those who have responded already. Thanks so much.

I really need to earn some money soon.
    So i would really like to join one soon. This would not be my
    Sole income but it would help me spend more time with
    My granddaughter. Thank you much.
  • C
    D
    E

In that order. My daughter did extensive research into the first two and opted to pass. Happy to share offline reasons if you're interested.
  • If I were to host a party, I would pick:

A.
    C.
    E.

In that order
  • C D E definitely. People can always find something with pampered chef and they're price point is reasonable.
  • I'm not a tea person at all. I tried Wildtree as a business and it wasn't one for me but I still use the products to this day so as a customer, I'd choose that one to host a party. I probably wouldn't host a party for any of the others.
  • Hi lani7,
    I would go with A,C,D,E Good luck to you :-)
  • Mary & Martha
    I have to say "F"! Just because it fits what I was looking for. I just got my kit from Mary and Martha, and I am really liking what I see with this company. My e-mail and number are on my website, if you would like to talk more. It just all depends on what YOU like to work with!
  • From those choices, I'd go with C, D, F.

Which do you connect with most? Start there and then research the company, pay plan, etc. Good luck!
  • Since food is something I enjoy I would pick Wildtree.
  • My top three are:

F
    C
    E

I love Martha and Mary's stuff so that's choice one. My friends are probably most familiar with Pampered Chef so that's number two. And I am intrigued by Madison Handbags so that is number three.