Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Companies with no quotas?

I plan on working my biz, but there are many times/reasons when I may not be able to. I really hate stressing over quotas. Are there any companies that don't have quotas or autoships? I understand if you have a downline, but I'm talking about if you don't. I love candles and health/wellness stuff but want to hear about all companies...if they do exist. I was going to join Scentsy, but they recently changed their requirement of $1 in 6 months to 150 every 3 rolling months so looking at other options now. Please, no lectures about why companies need quotas. Like I said, I already know why they exist but have very good personal reasons why I would like to stay away. Thanks!

Last edited by AnnetteLo; 07-28-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Celebrating Home/Penelope Ann

I hate stressing over quotas too! That's why I LOVE Celebrating Home/Penelope Ann! As a Designer, I have to have $600 in retail sales every 12 months to remain as a Designer. So if you sign up on August 1st, 2013 you have to have sold $600 by July 31, 2014. AND this includes orders of ALL types - Designer Orders, online orders, home party orders and fundraiser orders. And, if for any reason, you can't make the $600/year quota, you can reactivate for a $35 fee.

CH/PA is an amazing company.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:29 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Silpada Designs Jewelry has no quotas to remain active! Let me know if you have questions about the biz I can answer.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:26 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Annette,
That is what I love about Watkins. We can order what we want when we want it. No mins, no quotas. Work the business at your own pace and/or just order for personal use if you would like. Feel free to PM me or click on my sig line for questions and information.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Super WAHM

No quotas for Cloud 9 Parties!
Old 07-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

Since you are interested in health and wellness, you may want to look at NYR Organic (Neal's Yard Remedies) a UK boutique skin care brand that launched a social selling division in the US 4 years ago. There are no quotas if you do not have a team. We welcome personal use and casual sellers to our team of consultants because we realize that everyone's needs are different. Please take a look and email me if you want more information. We are launching some new products next week at our national convention!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:34 AM
WAHM Master

Hi, There are no quotas to remain an active rep with doTerra (there are to earn team bonuses). If you're interested in helping others improve their health & wellness with essential oils feel free to ask any questions. I also totally understand & have no problem with quotas, but do appreciate the flexibility we have.

Best of luck to you!

Jenn
Old 07-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

There are no quotas with South Hill Designs unless you have a downline. The only thing that's required is that you pay your back office fee of $9.95/month. Even if you have a downline, you can take a month in "vacation" and still collect on your downline. If you'd like more info, there's a lot on my website in my signature link or feel free to PM me.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteLo View Post
I plan on working my biz, but there are many times/reasons when I may not be able to. I really hate stressing over quotas. Are there any companies that don't have quotas or autoships? I understand if you have a downline, but I'm talking about if you don't. I love candles and health/wellness stuff but want to hear about all companies...if they do exist. I was going to join Scentsy, but they recently changed their requirement of $1 in 6 months to 150 every 3 rolling months so looking at other options now. Please, no lectures about why companies need quotas. Like I said, I already know why they exist but have very good personal reasons why I would like to stay away. Thanks!
Just an FYI, Scentsy is actually 150 in one month in a 3 month period (not 3 rolling months) I was a Scentsy rep and will be losing my right to sell soon due to their changes.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Super WAHM

No autoships or quotas for Design Consultants with Madison Handbags! If you want some more info, I'd be happy to share the opportunity. We actually have a few Opportunity Calls coming up soon which are an easy way to dial in and hear more about our company.