Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Banned

Mia Bella Candles has no quotas if you join in our Associate program unless you are earning overrides on a downline, then it's only $39.95 quota per month.

Best wishes in your search,

Alison
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariglynn View Post
I hate stressing over quotas too! That's why I LOVE Celebrating Home/Penelope Ann! As a Designer, I have to have $600 in retail sales every 12 months to remain as a Designer. So if you sign up on August 1st, 2013 you have to have sold $600 by July 31, 2014. AND this includes orders of ALL types - Designer Orders, online orders, home party orders and fundraiser orders. And, if for any reason, you can't make the $600/year quota, you can reactivate for a $35 fee.

CH/PA is an amazing company.
Mariglynn

Can you send me some info on CH/PA. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Grand WAHM

Thumbs up

Hi Oh no need to explain yourself as to why you are joining a business. I totally understand your reasons for quotas and you got to do what you gotta do. I wish you much luck in success with finding the right company for you. Take care!

Teresa
Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteLo View Post
I plan on working my biz, but there are many times/reasons when I may not be able to. I really hate stressing over quotas. Are there any companies that don't have quotas or autoships? I understand if you have a downline, but I'm talking about if you don't. I love candles and health/wellness stuff but want to hear about all companies...if they do exist. I was going to join Scentsy, but they recently changed their requirement of $1 in 6 months to 150 every 3 rolling months so looking at other options now. Please, no lectures about why companies need quotas. Like I said, I already know why they exist but have very good personal reasons why I would like to stay away. Thanks!
Hi Annette,

You have had many wonderful options presented to you that have no quotas and I just wanted to let you know about mine as well!
I am with Kitcheneez, we offer quick fix meals, seasonings, dips, cookbooks, and Rada knifes. We do not have quotas and once you join you are a part of our family for life! If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them for you.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue311 View Post
Mariglynn

Can you send me some info on CH/PA. Thanks.
Sent you a PM Suzette.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:27 PM
WAHM Addict

If anyone would like more information on Jordan Essentials, please let me know. We have a new compensation plan...no monthly quotas (except for leaders to earn commissions) and to stay active, you only need to have $400 in sales every year. If you want to sponsor though, the sky is the limit. We do have a special going on now on new Consultant Kits. (Ends August 31st) Visit my Webstore and click on "Join Our Team" to view the sale! E-mail me through my Webstore to be sure I get your message, thanks.

Last edited by Darleen; 08-13-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darleen View Post
If anyone would like more information on Jordan Essentials, please let me know. We have a new compensation plan...no monthly quotas (except for leaders to earn commissions) and to stay active, you only need to have $400 in sales every year. If you want to sponsor though, the sky is the limit. We do have a special going on now on new Consultant Kits. Visit my Webstore and click on "Join Our Team" to view the sale! E-mail me through my Webstore to be sure I get your message, thanks.
I have not looked at Jordan Essentials in a long time...I see alot has changed.Do you do alot of parties?Im just curious.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:41 PM
WAHM Addict

Nattiesmother, I do parties when people request them...not a whole lot of them. I work more one on one with people, craft shows, etc. I just started doing more online parties though....love those. Went to my Convention last month and was taught the Power of One. This new plan/outlook will work well with our new comp plan. If you'd like more info, message me.

A lot has surely changed!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Have you looked into At Home -- it's home decor, which includes candles and accessories. There's no quotas to stay active, the website is free, and it's free to join, as well.

Have you looked into Pink Zebra? It is 150 in a rolling 6 mos, and website is 9.95/mo.

Feel free to pm me for more information
Old 08-12-2013, 12:41 PM
WAHM Master

If you are a book addict or have children in your life, Usborne Books does not have any quotas either.
But I always recommend going with your passion. :-)