Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Interested in home parties

Hi ladies....

I am interested in getting back into the home party business....
Please tell me about yours!
Includes how often you get paid and how
and how much your business is to get started
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Maria,
Welcome! I invite you to click on my sig line or PM me about Watkins Products. Watkins offers a large variety of products for the home, bath & body, medicinal and gourmet. We get our discount up front with our orders, so when we sale the products, our profits are instant. With home parties, we are paid on a monthly basis. Watkins generates commissions at the close of the month and checks go out approx. 10 days afterwards.

We do not have min quotas. You just order what you want when you want it. Please feel free to PM me as well as poke around the online catalog site.

Good luck with your search!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'd love to share information with you about South Hill Designs. It's a wonderful opportunity and still very much a ground floor opportunity! We have three starter kit options; $399, $199 and $59. After you sell you first $1,000 in retail, you are paid weekly for your base commission and once a month for your bonuses. It's done on a debit card so very convenient! I'll send you a PM as well!
Old 07-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Banned

Have you heard about Mia Bella Scent Sations? Gourmet candles, melts, soaps, & wonderful skin care line. We are paid once a month. Cost to join anywhere from free to Autoship $39.95 mo. Optional starter packs start at $49.95.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have!

Best wishes,

Alison Boers
Old 07-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Awesome WAHM

Is there a type of products that you are interested in? I with NYR Organic which offers a full line of certified organic skin care products.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNicholls View Post
I'd love to share information with you about South Hill Designs. It's a wonderful opportunity and still very much a ground floor opportunity! We have three starter kit options; $399, $199 and $59. After you sell you first $1,000 in retail, you are paid weekly for your base commission and once a month for your bonuses. It's done on a debit card so very convenient! I'll send you a PM as well!
It has been a great opportunity for myself and many others as well. Hopefully you find the right fit soon as there are so many options to select from!
Old 07-09-2013, 01:03 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Marie, I am with Jordan Essentials Bath & Body. We offer products for everyone in the family made with natural and botanical ingredients. Visit my webstore link in my signature to view all of our products plus opportunity info on joining the Company.

When someone orders through your webstore or you place an order, commissions are paid instantly and added into an e-wallet in your business center. You can leave it there for your future orders or transfer it to your bank account. Party orders that are turned in each week by Friday are paid out the following week.

Message me if you have any other questions.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi!

I am with Perfectly Posh which is still a fairly new business (just under 2 years old) that is really growing.

To answer your questions we get paid through direct deposit on the 10th of each month for the previous month's sales. The starter kit with many products and supplies is 99.00 There is a summer promotion based on sales that gives anyone joining right now the opportunity to earn the new fall kit free. I invite you to check us out to see what we offer and get a feel for Posh and then I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the products or business.

Have fun on your search and keep us posted.

Melissa

Last edited by mandm'smommy; 07-11-2013 at 12:55 PM. Reason: fixing grammar mistakes....
Old 07-09-2013, 02:44 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Marie!

I see you are in Philadelphia! I'm right down the road in Chester County!

The party plan company I work with is Silpada Designs jewelry. We are an awesome, family-owned business that has been around for 16 years. We focus on sterling silver jewelry with natural and semi-precious stones. Our parties are no-presentation and no pressure - just lots of fun and shopping!

As for how often we get paid - it's whenever you party! You take your profits right at the party, and don't have to wait to get them from corporate. For your downline, you're paid once a month on their sales and for any bonuses you may earn.

It costs $149 to get started, which gets you $459 in jewelry plus enough business supplies for your first three parties. Plus, you have our awesome support staff at corporate, who provide unlimited free training and coaching and are always so great at answering questions for reps, both new and tenured!

Let me know what other questions I can answer for you, and good luck finding the right fit!

Liz
Old 07-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Super WAHM

I'm with Madison Handbags! We're a design your own handbag company offering approximately 20 different styles of bags and accessories and over 100 different fabric swatches for you to mix and match and create a personalized look.

All of our handbags are very high quality, custom made in our facility in NY. Right now we're still a fairly small company so the growth potential is huge for someone in your area (close enough that people may be familiar with us, but still one of the few in your area to introduce the concept).

We get paid immediately in cash and checks the night of our party, cash bonuses, downline commissions, leader stipends, etc. are all paid at the end of the month. Design consultants earn 20-30% commission rates, plus cash bonuses (roughly 5% extra) for reaching certain levels of sales.

Our starter kit is $199 and includes everything you need to start your business including 5 different bags and accessories. If you want more info, let me know, I'd be happy to share!

Tags
celebrating home, penelope ann