Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks ladies I work for Pure Romance already and love it, I was just wondering what other companies everyone is working with too. I love to trade with party companies
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2013, 12:29 PM
WAHM Regular

It Works is my main but although we do parties, it isn't really a party plan. Simply Charmed Gifts is in pre launch and I believe it will be a party plan. I can't wait!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Nicole!

I'm with Madison Handbags! We offer the opportunity to design your own handbag by choosing your style, fabrics, straps, hardware, etc! All of our bags are really high-quality and are sewn custom for you in our facility in NY!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Super WAHM

I also agree with Leanne. I joined Jamberry Nails because it was a product I fell in love with. I am nail polish challenged and hate wasting money at the nail salon. This was something I could do myself, is inexpensive, and allows me to have plain colored nails or popular styles of nail art. I also love how the host rewards work for parties.

Last edited by wahinmyjammies; 06-07-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I am with Paparazzi Accessories!!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm with Mialisia it's still in the pre-launch stages until July!! great concept with a patent pending design. Interchangable jewelry 1 piece can be worn 14 different ways.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:59 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm with Dove Chocolate Discoveries for almost five years now
Old 06-09-2013, 05:34 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole1802 View Post
Hello - I was just wondering what are all the party companies everyone works for. I like to see who is the most popular company right now.

Thanks
Nicole
Define popular.

WAHM is a itty bitty, tiny fishing pond in a huge online/offline world of a plethora of companies. A handful of posts here made by a handful of members all geared towards their own companies does not determine which companies are more popular.

Also, just because a company is popular on the charts does not mean you will have more success in that company over a lesser known company. No matter which company you choose it's all about the YOU factor.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Registered WAHM

The hot ones I'm seeing right now are 31 and Origami Owl.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahDeGrande View Post
Define popular.

WAHM is a itty bitty, tiny fishing pond in a huge online/offline world of a plethora of companies. A handful of posts here made by a handful of members all geared towards their own companies does not determine which companies are more popular.

Also, just because a company is popular on the charts does not mean you will have more success in that company over a lesser known company. No matter which company you choose it's all about the YOU factor.

Deb,

You are so right. I chuckle when folks ask this question. I have many successful friends in the direct selling/ network marketing business, and they have never heard of WAHM. I agree that it is a very small piece of the pie. This board was very active a few years ago. Not a lot of participation these days. I say go with a product that you are passionate about. It is easier to sell or do business when you have passion.