Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Miche bags

Anyone have any recent experience with this company...products, income opportunity. ? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2013, 11:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Sent you a PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Super WAHM

I really like Miche handbags. I have the demi base, 2 shells, and about 6-7 handles so far. With spring at our doorstep, I will likely get more shells. I had actually talked to a very nice local consultant about the business, and went to a fashion show where the CEO came and spoke. The commission seems pretty good, and the quota is doable. The one thing I really like about it from the business standpoint, is that it drives repeat business. Once a customer has a base, she'll come back for different shells. The shells are nice, come in a good range from trendy to neutral to stylish. And they often have a good special. I got my handles on sale before I even got the purse. The price point is reasonable too for what it is.

Worth it for you to look into further. And check out their facebook page for some good insight also.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:54 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm really happy with Miche. Even if only a few people at end a party, I can walk away with a good commission. I'm thrilled whenever I see my bank deposit. Lol.
I think the training is superb..

I personally joined because I literally salivate over these bags (and I never cared before about purses) and wanted to offset my spending. After about a month of actual working it, u realized I can get a lot more than that out if being a rep.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Registered WAHM

I used to sell Miche and maybe the people in my area are cheap, but once they raised their prices, I couldn't sell anything. Also, I don't know if it's still true, but the color transfer problem of some of the shells bothered me. When I sell a product, I don't want a product with a bunch of flaws, low quality, or poor design and that's what I was finding with some of the product. It's also another reason I stopped selling it.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

I love my Miche bags. The only problem I have had with them is that the strap tends to fray. I've had one replaced and that one is frayed again. I use a longer strap so maybe that's why. That part is frustrating, but I wouldn't give up my bags because I love the versatility.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum but I am also really considering becoming a Miche rep. I joined a webinar they had last night and it was very informative and they seem to be ready to help, train, and answer questions in anyway. The start up kit seems reasonable starting at $199. As far as I can tell there is only one rep in my area so it's not overly saturated . The only thing holding me back is 1) I have never been a direct seller but have some sales experience . 2) I just moved to a new area where I have no family and I don't really know anyone who I could have host a party for me. I feel that I can work hard and find people to host for me and build on it , but I am just so unsure what to do. What do you guys think ? Is there anyone who have had these problems before ?