Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Super WAHM

Default Product Uniqueness

What would you say is unique about your product?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Shaklee works to ensure all our products are unique.

Shaklee 180 is the only weight product packed with leucine, which is the amino acid that preserves muscle mass and triggers muscle growth - essentially your metabolism. 40% of weight lost on conventional diets is muscle.

One reason I think others don't have added leucine is because leucine normally tastes disgusting. Somehow Shaklee science magic has managed to make it taste great.

We also have human clinical studies on our products. One showed participants lost all fat, and no muscle - they actually gained some.

Another showed using our smoothees after exercise, product users lost 50% more weight and gained 25% more muscle than non-users.

No one else has it.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 AM
WAHM Fanatic

The NYR Organic certification makes our line unique. NYR chose the Soil Association to independently certify our products, as they are internationally recognized for their high standards. It is also unique that NYR Organic grows many of our own herbs on our organic farm in England just next to our eco-factory, complete with solar panels to supply electricity.

Our National Health Director travels to places such as Kenya to work and meet the people that obtain the ingredients for our Frankincense line and she actually sees animals such as elephants in her work place!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Banned

SoyLicious.com candles and tarts are made with 2 two types of premium soybeans which means less soot and cleaner burning. Melter Gems is our unique product. These are hard,scent infused crystals to be used in your warmers. Much easier to change scents out then the wax tarts.

The start up is extremely low, commissions high, and fundraisers make 50% profit.

Alison
Old 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Super WAHM

Jamberry Nails wraps are stickers on steroids. Our nail wraps are thin and have a heat activated adhesive that lasts 2 weeks on your fingers 6 weeks on your toes. They can stick longer, but with nail growth you'll want to change the nail wrap. They don't chip like those nail polish wraps.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Tastefully Simple is truly Unique!

That is a REALLY great question! Thanks for starting this...I love seeing what makes each of the companies that are in DS fill a market need and what they have that sets them apart!

Over the years I have been with a few DS companies, and what I found and why I choose Tastefully Simple is that it is unique!!

EVERYONE EATS so everyone is a potential client or host!

Can't get broader market appeal than that! =)
Old 02-05-2013, 03:57 PM
WAHM Fanatic

What makes Silpada unique is our product. Our jewelry is hand-crafted from sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver stregthened with a copper/zinc alloy. We do not make costume jewelry and none of our jewelry is plated.

Plus, everything has a lifetime manufacturer-direct warranty, and we don't even charge shipping when an item is returned for replacement. It's an awesome warranty that I hope my customers don't have to use - but if they do, it's covered!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Pink Zebra uses SoftSoy a soybased wax made here in the USA. But what's really neat is they are shaped into little sprinkles! This makes them not only cute, but easy to pour and mix n' match scents to create your own scent.
We also have a patent pending design for our reed diffusers which make them easy to use with out the mess.
Our warmers are unique and easy to change out too.

I love having product uniqueness. I used to be with another company, and customers (they are savvy) were able to find the exact same thing (and they were cheaper!!! Yikes). Offer them something of quality they can't get else where, but make it easy for them to get it....and tada, you've got a happy customer!

Great facts listed above too. Learned a little bit about each one of your businesses.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Super WAHM

I think our whole concept is unique! High quality handbags and accessories that you can design yourself. Choose your bag style, fabrics, inside liner, straps and then all the bags are handcrafted, custom made just for you. All our handbags are made and manufactured in our facility in NY and we're proud to be still making our products in the US!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The SimplyFun games are unique in that they are educational (academic, social and emotional skills), are FUN for the whole family, can be played in 30 minutes or less and are award winning (we received 54 awards in 2012 and we've already received 3 game awards this year).
No one else does educational and family games like SimplyFun!

Amanda