Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck81 View Post
Hello all and thanks in advance for any information. I'm a mom of 2 little ones, so my time put into working would be about 5 hours a week at night for now. I went to a few Lia Sophia shows in the past few months and really thinking of becoming a consultant. I was also thinking of Traveling Vineyard, anyone have experience with them?
Hi I agree with the others! First find something you love! Jewelry ? Fashion? Cosmetics? Then once you decide what you think you would love the most find a company that offers superb training. The owner of my direct sales company's motto is Passion, Patience and Persistence..A very good motto to follow! Good luck with your choice!
Jan Couble
Winnie&Kat Stylist
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Great that you found something you love! That really was a key for me. I wanted something that spoke to me, that I could share with others and make an impact on their life. I have that with South Hill Designs. I think that's so important. There's so much good information in these posts, lots of things to help get you on your way!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck81 View Post
Hello all and thanks in advance for any information. I'm a mom of 2 little ones, so my time put into working would be about 5 hours a week at night for now. I went to a few Lia Sophia shows in the past few months and really thinking of becoming a consultant. I was also thinking of Traveling Vineyard, anyone have experience with them?
Beck, pick your sponsor carefully, too. Having a mentor with a financial interest in your success makes a huge difference in this business. Unfortunately, too many people simply do not know what they are doing, so they can't help you. Best of luck.